18

They stopped at a gas station to get gas, rest and get snacks. "We should be in Indiana in the morning" hopper tells frank.
"Good" frank replies.

Eddie had went to the bathroom while Richie got snacks for him and Eddie.
"Hey cutie." Said the boy from the counter. He looked the same age as Richie. "Hi" Richie replies.
"I'm Connor"

El sees the cashier being flirty with Richie and uses her powers to make the cigarettes fall.

No one is hitting on my brother's boyfriend

"Shit I'm sorry I have to pick these up. Here's my number" Connor says
Richie looks at el while she wipes her nose and walks out without paying.

While in the bathroom Eddie is talking to Hannah. "Holy shit Eddie" Hannah says once Eddie explains everything.
"Yeah and now he have to got to something uh oh um Hawkins Indiana."

"Where are y'all going to stay?" Hannah asks. "I don't know probably a shitty motel" Eddie says asking why.

"Well I was going to surprise you and go home but I guess I'll book a ticket for Hawkins." Hannah says.
"OH MY GAWD ANNA" Eddie says excited.

"I have to go but we will talk later? Eddie asks. "Of course bubba" Hannah says.
They say their goodbyes and Eddie heads to the van.

"Hey baby cakes" Richie says kissing Eddies forehead. "Hey Chee" Eddie giggles. "What did banana say"

"She's coming to Hawkins" Eddie says.
"Oh my god that's amazing" Richie says.
Eddie just smiled and looked at the passengers seat to see his dad asleep.

Oh how Eddie hopes this goes well.

Hi my bro's this was a short chapter only 3 more chapters my loves 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 I'm sorry but u can read my other book 👀
Anyways
Here's Finn now

Hi my bro's this was a short chapter only 3 more chapters my loves 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 I'm sorry but u can read my other book 👀AnywaysHere's Finn now

Also face reveal I guess.
Well good night/ morning/ afternoon
Stay safe and social distance yourself from a bunch people
-Toni 👄