13

"hey son where have you been bud"

Wentworth tozier had said to Richie when he walked in. "Just out with eddie. His best friend moved away to Canada so me and the losers went to say goodbye." Richie said.

Eddie wasn't the only one who was losing someone important. Richie's dad was moving out since him and Maggie decided to get a divorce. Wentworth wasn't always a good man.

3 years ago Wentworth would come home drunk and moody. He would make bad mistakes and almost hurt his family but he saw how bad he was hurting richie, his only son, and decided to seek help. Wentworth was going on a great 3 years without drinking.

Till he found out Maggie cheated on him with a guy named Harold when Wentworth was drunk. Went could understand why she did it. But it hurt went too see her love him one second then the next break up with him for someone else.
(Relatable lol)

Richie was also upset. He now has a new step dad and his dad is moving out. His dad is the best. Richie thought his dad could make anyone better. Yes went had almost hurt him years ago but he has been the best dad to Richie since he stopped, and he stopped drinking just for Richie.

"Help me get my things into the car?" Wentworth said grabbing a box. "Sure." Richie replied. After they put everything in the car Richie felt like crying. Yes he would see his dad again but he would miss him.

"I'll miss you dad." Richie said. "I'll miss you too bud, take care." Went replied. Richie hugged his dad before he headed off. Once Wentworth left Richie went up to his room and texted Eddie.

Richie:
Hey eds wanna come and eat
Some spaghetti with me ;)

Eddie:
First of all no and two I'm studying
for a really hard test and my mom will
literally slit my throat if I don't pass.

Richie:
Finnneee. When ur done studying call
me cuz I'm bored.

Eddie:
I'll think about it.
Read.

[2 hours later]
Incoming call from Eddie spaghetti

What up my dudes, long time no see.
Sorry u haven't updated in a while. Kinda stressed and so much is going on. But anyways this is like #17 or 11 on #eddiekaspbrak and omg ily all. Thank you. Anyways stream the story by Conan grey :))
Yes I'm publishing at midnight as always Goodnight. Also I made Wentworth a good man because Richie deserves it :(
-toni :0