7

^this is the outfit Hannah requests and Eddie wears^

*𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍*
"No way am I wearing that anna" Eddie said looking at the outfit Hannah was holding up. If Eddie was being honest with himself he loved it, it's just, he's not sure if he can pull off something so beautiful.

"Eddie pleaseeeeee, I know you like it." She smirked. "I do- b-but can I even pull it off? Am I gunna get made fun of? What if-." Eddie rambled on. "EDWARD KASPBRAK, you can pull off anything and if someone makes fun of you well they'd just meet my 2 best friends, my left and right fist." Hannah said with playful sass.

"Fine i will wear it." Eddie blushed. "YAYY" Hannah squealed. Eddie went to go try on the outfit while Hannah waited. Eddie came out wearing the black skirt and the yellow long-sleeve top. "Holy shit Eddie you look beautiful." Hannah said. "Thank you Anna." Eddie said while blushing.

[TIME SKIP BECAUSE IMA LAZY MF]

Eddie and Hannah make their way into bevs house. When they went in Eddie smelt alcohol. "Eddie I'm sorry for leaving you but ima go find bev." Hannah said. "Okay" is all Eddie said. Hannah walked away and looked back to Eddie standing in the same place.

"Eddie try to have fun love. Drink as much as you'd like, I'll stay sober to drive back home. Ok?" Hannah asked. "Sure" Eddie said plainly walking off. Hannah smiles to herself. "I love you eddie-o" she thought smiling. Hannah will try to spend as much time as possible to hang out with Eddie.

Eddie got a cup of alcohol and drank it. It tasted weird but felt good.
Richie was going to get a drink when he saw Eddie. "God he's beautiful" Richie thought. Richie walked up to Eddie who was on his 3rd drink. "Hey eds" Richie said with a smile. Eddie turned around to see richie and glared at him. "Don't call me that my name is EDDIE." Eddie told richie.

"Got it eddie-o spaghetti-o." Richie winked and Eddie just rolled his eyes. "Wan-na
d-dance." Eddie slurred. "Sorry spaghetti man, as much as I'd love to, I can't dance" Richie said. "Boo you're no fun" Eddie said and went off to dance.

A couple minutes later Richie went to the living room where everyone was dancing. He saw some boy trying to grab on to eddies waste and Eddie looked uncomfortable. "Hey eds come with me" Richie told eddie as he got to him. "Excuse me WE are dancing." The boy said. "Are you sure he looks pretty uncomfortable to me." Richie said. "I'm coming 'Chee." Eddie said.

Eddie went to get another drink till Richie stopped him. "Ed's no more." Richie said taking the cup outta eddies hand. "Whyyyy." Eddie wined. Eddie tried getting to cup back but Richie pulled it back. "What the fuck Richie give me" Eddie said. "No eddie that's enough." Richie argued.

They kept pushing and pulling the cup it went all over eddie. "Shit are you okay Ed's" Richie started. Eddie glared at him. "No I just got this all over me because of you!" Eddie yelled. Everyone was looking at them. Richie saw all the attention and tried to take his and Eddies conversation else where.

Hannah came in and saw Eddie. "What the fuck happened." She asked. "HE made me spill my drink all over me." Eddie said pointing at Richie. "Ed's-" Richie started.
"Eddie lets go home" Hannah said. Eddie was walking out.

Hannah saw how upset Richie looked. "Hey I'm sorry rich, he's drunk, he doesn't hate you or anything." She said giving Richie a weak smile. "It's fine Hannah, just tell me how he is." Richie said. "You really care about him huh?" Hannah asked Richie. "It's been only a couple of days since me and him talked but I truly do care for him" Richie said.

"I can tell he cares about you too" Hannah smiled. Hannah heard the car horn honk and got a text from Eddie saying hurry up. "Well I got to go, bye rich." Hannah said leaving before Richie could respond.

Once Hannah got to eddies house she picked up Eddie who was asleep and weighs like 1 pound, at took him inside to his room. Hannah had a spare key for the kaspbraks just Incase. Sonia was asleep on her recliner so Hannah has to be quite. Hannah finally got to Eddies room and laid him down and covered him.

"Goodnight Eddie" hannah whispered and left. Gosh she was gunna miss her best friend. Hannah smiles to herself as she thought of hers and eddies memories.

A/n: Hannah DOSENT like Ed's

WASSAUP PEOPLE IF THE THE BIKINI BOTTOM ✊🏻
I have returned with another chapter just for y'all 💕
Anyways sorry if I'm not as active I have school then after school volleyball practice which is like 2 hours then I'm too tried to do anything else so sorry for slow updates
-Toni 🦟🦗🦟