19 (for real this time)

They arrived to Hawkins Indiana. Hopper had a small house that only had two rooms, which wasn't enough room for everyone, so they booked 2 rooms both with double beds for max and el, Mike and Will, and a room for Lucas and Dustin. Richie had decided to pay for his and eddie's room, also double bad since Hannah was coming.

"Okay kids, we will see y'all in the morning stay out of trouble and Will tell your mom you're safe with us cause I know she will worry," hopper say. "Okay,"
Will says.

Frank hugged el and Eddie goodbye.
"Take care of Eddie for me Richie , same with you max take care of my baby." Frank said. "Of course" Richie said. "Yes sir" max said. And with that hopper and frank left.

Everyone went to their rooms and Richie got a notification from Beverly.

Bev:
Dude where tf are you? You haven't contacted us awhile.

Richie:
Sorry bev, Eddie is going through something serious and I can't leave his side.  It's a long story but we are in Hawkins Indiana .

Bev:
Ok stay safe rich we all miss you and Eddie  believe it or not stan misses you too.

Richie:
IDJEJEJWJKAISIW AWW STANNY MISSES ME

Beverly added stan

Stan:
Fuck you

Richie:
Sorry stan the man but I have a boyfriend now.

Bev:
YOU CINALLY ASKED OUT EDDIE?!??!

Stan:
Finally you pussy

Richie:
Fuck you Stanley

Stan:
Whore

Richie:
Cunt

Stan:
Asshole

Richie:
Bitch

Stan:
Dickhead

Richie:
That's me ;P

Stan:
I hate you

Stan left the chat
Bev:
Well you better get back to ur lover boi

Richie:
Bye Bev

"CHEE HANNAH GETS HERE IN A HOUR" Eddie yells smiling. Richie smiles at Eddie. "Then we have time to cuddle" Richie says laying down and Eddie laying next to him.

—time jump—

Richie woke up without Eddie by his side. He checked the whole room but couldn't find Eddie and started to panic so he went to the others rooms.
He knocked at Will, mike, el, and Max's room.

Max opened the door. "Hey rich, your finally here. Eddie and Hannah are inside come on" she said. Richie walked inside to see everyone sitting in a circle.