Chapter 9: Puzzling

Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope that you guys would read to the bitter sweet end. Sorry to inform you that if you noticed, I post a chapter when the previous chapter had reached twenty readers.

Please bear with me :3 Unless, of course I get impatient. Sorry, it's just that I'd like to finish the book quickly. I hope that I'll have your support. 

Take note: If you want a faster update you could recommend this book to you friends :3

-BalladPhoenix

P.S. Feel free to comment, vote, and follow!

P.P.S. I recommend Hana Hinata by crystalmediamond. It's a very nice story so please go on ahead and read it!! Also her other work Impossible Temptation! :)) If you're interested, read her other books as well!

~~~~~

"Hey, five days," says Felicita, "we'll be taking care of the kids of Regalo at the church."

"That's good." Says her friend, Angelica, who was walking alongside her. The girls were having their last stroll for the day in Regalo, it was a peaceful and they were having fun all the while.

"I'd like you to come along." Says Felicita with a grin on her face.

"Is that so?" says Angelica with a teasing grin, "Then could you please tell me what you've guys been doing," Angelica glances at her friend, "and also how many times have you done this?" She continues, looking away. She's happy that she had grown close to Felicita. It's been nearly a month now that she had stayed with the Arcana Famiglia, but remembered that all the happiness that she ever had were temporary.

"Well, we play soccer, tag, tell stories, play hide and seek, um. . . and other stuff," says Felicita, "And we've done this countless of times already." She continues as they pass by the market. It was noisy. Typical for a market.

"Just those? At the church?"

"Yeah."

"Wouldn't the kids have grown tired of those activities?" Angelica replies.

"Um. . . I never thought of that. They always seem happy and they have always looked forward to it." Felicita answers with uncertainty in her voice. She realized that Angelica might have a point.

"I see," says Angelica holding her chin, "Then why don't you do something different this year?" She quickly suggests, "For a change."

"That would be a wonderful idea!" Exclaims Felicita, clapping her hands together.

"Then why not go on an outing?" Says Luciano, from behind them, seemingly to have been listening to their conversation. Turning to him, the girls responded with surprised expressions.

"Would the parents allow that?The girls thought. Angelica's mesmerizing eyes caught his gaze immediately. They somehow stared down deep into his very soul, he couldn't break away.

"I wonder if her gaze works on all men. . ." He couldn't help, but think that.

"Yes! If we go with that, then why not a field trip to the mountains--mountain?" Angelica corrects herself, turning to Felicita. She and Luciano stared at Angelica in shock.

"If we'll do that," says Felicita, holding her chin, "we better go have the kids ask permission." She continues.

"You didn't seem to hesitate my idea. Or even gave a second thought about it." Says Angelica in a half-joking manner.

Felicita whips her head, "Huh?? I simply thought that it would be nice. Besides as you said. . . What if they're getting bored?"

"Getting bored? Why would they get bored?? Am I not supposed to make it fun?" Luciano says sarcastically, but Felicita ignores his remark, while Angelica gave out a small chuckle.