Chapter 4: The Star

"Hey," says an Arcana Famiglia member to one of his friends, "I heard that we'll be having a new member."

"Yeah, I heard." says another.

"They say it's a girl. . . and she's actually quite gorgeous." bickers another to the other.

"Hehehe," chuckles Debito as he passes by them, "I never thought that a rumor of a girl could actually be that viral." he continues as he adjusts his shades. 

"Yeah," says Luca and continues, "Well, she is quite a charmer."

"I still feel bad from yesterday." says Pace scratching the back of his head.

"Nah, don't you worry about it." says Debito putting his arm around Pace's shoulders, "She doesn't seem to be the type who holds grudges on people."

"Yeah, he could be right." agrees Luca. But Pace remained glum.

"I shouldn't depend on that. . ." he says, "What if she'll exact revenge?? It's far worse that she's now one of us?! Not to mention that she was pretty fierce yesterday. . ." he says throwing his hands up and falls to his knees in despair.

"Poor Pace," says Luca, "What'll we ever do with him?" The three, though they may not know that they all actually had the same thoughts, found themselves surprised that they are thinking about Angelica, a stranger in their lives.

"Nah, he's just overreacting," says Debito and continues while holding his chin, "But I wonder how she'll look like with the uniform on?" He imagines her wearing the exact same uniform of Felicita except with her cleavage showing in a seductive pose when suddenly Felicita comes out of no where and slaps him for the first time in history, "Ow, Bambina. What was that for??"

She looks at him with pure hatred in her eyes. Debito looks at her with a puzzled look then gasps when he came to a realization, "You dare think such thoughts!" she scolds him, he only chuckles.

Debito looks at her calmly and says in a joking manner, "What is wrong with imagining her in a uniform?" Pace and Luca looks at him with a shocked expression when they, too, started imagining her in a uniform. Pace imagined her wearing the uniform but was wearing shorts instead of a skirt, black gloves that reached to her elbows while holding a whip in her left hand in a cute pose with the pointer finger of her right hand on her lips. While Luca imagined her wearing a similar uniform as his except it had a white bow tie, she was wearing white gloves, had the same boots as Felicita's but had net stockings. And mini shorts. She looked quite alluring since even her cleavage was showing. She was even wearing a top hat. Felicita slapped them almost at once.

"Ow!" They said in a chorus. She glared at them with crossed arms.

"I'm so sorry, Milady!" apologizes Luca, "I promise I won't think such thoughts ever again." 

"You shouldn't such thoughts of Angelica," says Felicita, "She's not actually wearing any of those kinds of outfits. I don't even think she'd think twice to even try one of those."

"I hope you're saying that not because you're jealous right?" says Debito, smiling.

"I had no such thoughts! She's so nice and optimistic!" exclaims Felicita, "I bet that there's not a single person out who even hates her--or even holds a grudge on her!"

"Okay, okay. I get the idea."

"Where is she now?" asks Pace while Debito rubs his cheek from earlier.

She completely changed her mood at this, "She went out to get some 'things'."

"Oh. What are they?"

"I dunno."

"Well, I better be going," says Luca putting his hands together, "I have help make the feast tonight." he says walking away.