Chapter 7: Temperence, Strength, the Hermit.

Hi, guys thank you so much for reading. Wow, it really took forever to reach 20. The slow process actually is discouraging me right now. I'm not sure if I should continue with the story but if you want the story to continue please tell me. I also would like you guys to read my other books, Ghost of the Past (a K Project fanfic) and The Masked Ninja (a Naruto Shippuden fanfic) which actually currently on hold so if you guys want me to continue, please tell me.

 -BalladPhoenix

P.S. Please comment, vote, and follow!! :D ♥♥♥

-BalladPhoenix

~~~~~~~~

"Hey, guys is Angelica with you?" Felicita asks a group of patrolmen when they arrived at the mansion. She apparently has been waiting for her by the gate. Her face was filled with worry. 

"No," They answered, "Isn't she supposed to be with Luciano and the others?" One of them continued. They were completely surprised when Felicita shook her head and told them that they reported that she disappeared after they arrested some thieves earlier that day.

"We'll go look for her," they quickly volunteered without Felicita being able to say anyyhing else. They whirled around, but stopped abruptly when they saw Angelica walking towards them. Her eyes seemed blank like her mind was preoccupied with something traumatic. But even so, she still held her head high. When she came closer they noticed tear stains on her cheeks. The men were about to rush to her when Felicita rushed passed them and towards Angelica.

"Angelica," exclaims Felicita grabbing Angelica's hands, "where have you been?? What happened??"

Angelica only smiles at her friend, "I'm sorry to make you worry," she apologizes, "I just. . . met an old friend. I'm really sorry." She continues. 

"Well," starts Felicita, "at least you're okay."

"Are you okay?? Did your friend say anything to you??" The men say as they rushed to her.

"No. No, she didn't." says Angelica, smiling warmly. 

"Then why were you crying?" They asked. She becomes surprised and asks them why would they ask such a thing. They hesitantly told her that she has tear stains on her face. 

"Oh," she says turning away, wiping them, "she simply told me to not lose my smile." She says, followed by a soft chuckle. She lets go of Felicita and walks inside. Felicita's eyes follow her, knowing that Angelica was hiding something. Perhaps she said the truth, but only half of it.

"By the way, Shandor came home all by himself! That's why I was worried!" Felicita calls after Angelica. 

"Okay. Well, he has always been aware of his surroundings." replies Angelica, glancing back at Felicita before she continued on.

Her footsteps echoed down the empty hall as she was nearing her room later on. She looks out the window and notices that the blue night sky was clear with many twinkling stars with the moon glowing radiantly. Her ears could hear the faint chirps of crickets. She smiles from its comfort. Then she quietly recalls her encounter with her friend, Cecilly.

****Flash back****

"Where have you been all this time?" asks the pink-haired girl, letting go of Angelica.

Angelica sighs, "I decided to separate from you guys in case the'd come after me."

"I see. But you shouldn't have done so!"

"They did run after me! I didn't want you guys to get caught again. . . How are the others?"

"We separated ways, too. . . I haven't seen any of them since. I hope that there okay," she says looking down,"Well, at least I finally get to see you again after all these years!" Cecilly exclaims, looking back at Angelica. Her filled with joy.