Chapter 13: Restless Recovery

Recovery Girl was currently using her healing quirk on me. I could feel my injuries healing but they still hurt like crazy. She told me that I should stay here in the hospital for a few days to maximize the amount she could heal me before the next week at UA started.

Recovery Girl: That will be enough for now. We’ll continue later today.

Y/N: I still feel like I have more energy though.

Recovery Girl: The effects of my quirk can easily leave you exhausted, best to leave you with enough energy to move. That reminds me, you should be able to walk now but please take it easy.

Y/N: Thank you.

Recovery Girl: You're quite welcome young man. *looks at watch* Midoriya should be here now to get his broken fingers treated. I'll be back shortly.

She then left, leaving me alone in the room. I got out of the hospital bed and started walking. My legs were shaking a lot which made the pain in my chest get worse. I only started feeling the pain from my injuries this morning, probably because the adrenaline from the battle had worn off. I have never felt pain this bad before and the worst part is that it's mostly from my own attack.

(Y/N’s thoughts): Shit… this really will slow me down a lot. My injuries from that “Nomu” thing won't take nearly as long to heal as the damage that I did to myself. Having that Limit Breaker healing ability would really come in handy right now.

*sigh* 

Y/N: I wonder how Midoriya is doing.

(Timeskip, Midoriya pov)

Recovery Girl: That should be fully healed now, young man.

Midoriya: Thank you so much. I gotta say, you look really worn out.

Recovery Girl: Well, after everything that happened at the USJ i've had my work cut out for me.

Midoriya: That's right! How is everyone doing?

Recovery Girl: Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen are both in stable condition and will be fully healed soon.

Midoriya: And how's Y/N!?

Recovery Girl: Why don't you ask him yourself.

She motioned towards the door and I turned to see Y/N standing there.

Y/N: Hey man.

(Y/N’s pov)

Midoriya turned his head to see me standing in the doorway and his expression turned to complete shock.

Midoriya: Y/N!!!

Y/N: Whats up?  How’s your fingers?

Midoriya: That isn't important! How are you even standing?

Y/N: Recovery Girl has been working around the clock to get the teachers and I healed. I'm still in pretty bad shape but I can at least walk. How are you holding up after everything that went down?

Midoriya: I'm doing ok. I never got a chance to thank you for saving me from that bird creature, I wouldn't be here if you didn't step in to help.

Y/N: It was nothing, really.

Recovery Girl: It's probably best that you don't over do it Y/N.

Y/N: You're right. Just wanted to hi, that all.

Midoriya: That creature really did a number on you Y/N.

Y/N: I did a number on myself. I would be in much better shape right now if it was just the wounds I got from the Nomu.