Chapter 21: What Lies Beyond

A/n: Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by. I explained this a little in the update chapter (If you haven't read that, I highly encourage it as I go over the future of this story) from here on out, some parts of this story will be altered. Y/N is going to be slightly different than how he was in earlier chapters. As I said before, it shouldn't be too noticeable of a difference but I feel that I didn't write him very well before and he isn't quite the character I want him to be. I don't think I’ll be openly retconning things that Y/N has done in earlier chapters, but if he says something that conflicts with what he previously did then just consider it the new canon. Big events like fights haven't changed, but how he spent some of his time in between important events will likely be different. 

With that said, I hope you all enjoy and don't have anything else going on cause this is the longest chapter yet.

.

.

(Class 1A pov)

Y/N was back on his feet, the awe struck crowd not making a single sound. The spectacle and mystery of this new form was the only thing on everyone's mind. Other than the faint white electricity that periodically coursed around him, he didn't look too different from his normal state. What was noticeable was that his hair was spiked up even more than usual, also his muscles had slightly increased in size as well and were more striated than before. Compared to his powered up state, this strange new form could almost be described as underwhelming at first glance…

...However, everyone knew better. The aura Y/N gave off could only be described as… "all encompassing". His presence was that of a larger than life monster and it was as if his previous power paled in comparison to his current state. Despite Y/N openly revealing aspects of his quirk to his class, he was extremely light on the details. No one knows the truth of his power and as such, class 1A could not make heads or tails of what they were currently seeing.

Bakugo: *eyes widen* What in the…

Kirishima: That's Y/N?

Yaoyorozu: *shaking* He’s…

(Aizawa's thoughts): Is this why he refused to be healed? So that he could get even stronger!?

(Todoroki’s thoughts): Wait… It's similar to how he was "then".

(Todoroki’s thoughts): *smirks* Hmph. You really are something else, Y/N.

Todoroki: You all better look closely.

The entirety of class 1A then looked towards Todoroki.

Todoroki: You're about to witness Y/N fight with his full power.

.

.

(Bar, Shigaraki's pov)

Shigaraki: The hell? What is he!?