Chapter 20: Ultimate Final Battle

(Midoriya pov)

After a long day of challenges, the UA sports festival was about to start its final event. Everyone in the stands were on the edge of their seats in anticipation. This will be the second time that some of us have seen Y/N and Kaze fight each other. If what I've heard about last time is any indicator, this battle will be insane.

Uraraka: What are you thinking about, Deku?

Midoriya: O-Oh, I was just thinking about the match.

Uraraka: Any idea how it’ll go?

Midoriya: Not even a little.

Uraraka: Huh?

Kaminari: Yeah you could say that again. Both of them are just so unbelievable.

Kirishima: Last time these two fought they destroyed most of the training city. I wonder what they'll be able to do today.

Ashido: Kaze has this in the bag!

Hagakure: That's right! She’s beed training super hard to beat him!!

Yaoyorozu: I know that Kaze is strong, but Y/N…

Bakugo: ENOUGH SPECULATING, YA IDIOTS!!! THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT Y/N WILL LOSE!!!

This surprising commentary from Kacchan confused most of us.

Kirishima: Wow Bakugo. Never thought I'd hear you root for anyone but yourself.

Bakugo: SHUT UP, SHITTY HAIR!!!

Kirishima: Man…

Bakugo: Tch! Anyone who beats me better win the whole thing. Otherwise... I'll kill him.

I looked towards Kacchan. Despite his aggression, he was still strangely looking out for Y/N.

(Flashback)

The battle between Kaze and Todoroki had just wrapped up. Y/N and Yaoyorozu were still on standby as the ring needed some small repairs.

Bakugo: Hey, shitty nerd.

I turned to see Kacchan glaring at me.

Midoriya: W-What is it, Kacchan?

Bakugo: Talk to that damn reverse card before his battle.

Midoriya: W-Why? Are you worried something is wrong with him?

Bakugo: TCH!!! I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT A DAMN THING!!!

Midoriya: AHH! I'M SORRY!

Bakugo: Say something to him about getting healed! That idiot is still injured from his battle at the USJ. Or don't and do us all a favor cause he’s probably gonna die.

Midoriya: WHAT!?!

Bakugo: SHUT UP AND GET AFTER HIM, DEKU!!

Midoriya: R-RIGHT!

I got up and took off to where I thought Y/N would be. I knew that Kacchan was probably over exaggerating the part about him dying, but I still had to be sure.

(Flashback end)

Bakugo: Tch! Quit looking at me, ya damn nerd! SPACE OUT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Midoriya: SORRY!

I quickly turned back around.

Sero: Hey look, you guys! It's Mr. Aizawa!

Kaminari: Woah! And Todoroki, too! What are you two doing here?

Aizawa: Mic can handle the commentary on his own. I'm here to educate all of you. I'm sure you've all figured out the importance of the upcoming battle.