Description

Quirk name: Redirect

Quirk description: You can redirect attacks back to the attacker with your own strenght added, increasing the force.

Possible weakness: You must first come in contact with the attack which could lead to taking damage. You also have a limit on what you can redirect. Anything clearly stronger than you is out of your control.

Secondary ability: You can absorb and store the damage you take and can use it to deal out more powerful attacks later however you still take damage.

Physical description:

Name: (Y/N), no last name.

Age: 16

Height: 6'2

Hair: (H/C) [Hair Color] and naturally spikey.

Build: Extremely cut and muscular

Skills: Inhuman strength, speed, and reflexes (not part of quirk but the physical limit seems to be higher in the mha universe), adept in various martial arts to emphasize your quirk, extremely skilled at predicting your enemies movements, has a vast knowledge of survival techniques and self medication, (will make sense later) expert artist. (idk why, just something extra)

Personality: Intelligent, unpredictable, analytical, quite arrogant but have the skills to back it up, experienced in combat, enjoy fighting and training, you don't trust heroes and are willing to take them down along with villains. Allmight is the only hero you appreciate.

Attitude towards your enemies: Monstrous, merciless, lacking sympathy, enjoying defeating your enemy decisively.

Y/N: If the heroes won't take you down then I guess I'll have to judge you myself!

(Yes, Y/N is loosely based off of Garou from OPM cause the season 2 dub just finished and he's pretty cool

(Yes, Y/N is loosely based off of Garou from OPM cause the season 2 dub just finished and he's pretty cool.)