Chapter 10: Broken Heart

Ronnie

My heart; in shreds.

He wasn't attacking her, he was sleeping with her.

"No..," I said, on the verge of tears.

I couldn't control it. I just started laughing hysterically.

"Haha, you've got to be fucking kidding me." I said, laughing and smiling.

"Ron-"

"No, no, let me finish. Here I was, crying my ass off because you were gone. HERE I WAS fighting just to find yo ass. But nah, because here you are, sleeping with this dude. Nigga, I should've never even tried. I'm out. Treuces, Rhen." I yelled at first, getting calmer towards the end, throwing up my three fingers.

I ran up the stairs, and I guess Rhené got changed cause she ran out chasin my ass.

"Ronnie, come back!"

She pulls my arm, and I jerk it back so hard.

"Fuck... off me..." I said, with tears streaming down my face.

"I was... I was kidnapped. But, you see, we were together, me and him... before. i fell for him again. But he tricked me into falling for him. Ron, I promise I do not love him."

"We aren't dating, Rhené, but I thought we were bestfriends. Honestly, I had hella feelings.
Had."

"Ronnie.." she said, crying so hard.

"Rhené, look.. -- no, fuck it." I said, walking to my car. I hopped in, and just sat there. Thinking.

I looked over at Rhené and she was on the ground, throwing shit at walls and sobbing.

Why?

Why the hell was she crying? Like I said, we aren't together.

Unless, she had/has feelings-- no.

But then again, why was I crying?

Comfused, I texted Derek.

•Text Convo.

R: Yo where the fuck u at

D: Finished beatin this dudes ass. Aye bruh you good wit all this shit?

R: honestly nah. but ill be at the next block to the right. hurry I'm not in the mood for this bs. drop that chick off to.

D: aight we there.

I parked on the next block, just enough to see Lucas come out. Rhené ran to him crying. I pulled down my window.

"LUCAS"

"Nah, baby sis. You fucked up."

"Luca-"

"No.."

"Please! I haven't seen you in fucking years.."

"You.... fucked... up."

He walked to the car, along with the rest. I did a U-turn and drove past Rhené standing there, crying.

I heard her yell "Fucking shit!"

I sighed quietly.

"Fuck, man." I said to myself.

"I'm sorry about her. Excuse my non-sibling language, but that was a dick move and shes being a bitch. I don't know why--" Lucas started.

"I-it's good." I said, kind of a whisper, cutting him off.

"You good?" Derek asked me.

"No." I said, honestly and with no emotion.

•___________________________•

dayum. 😞

don't y'all feel bad for bae.?😭

idk why I came up with this. Bae was originally gonna get hurt like injuries but eh I wasn't feelin it. I needed something more.

And

This story has little views, less than Suicidal Emotions did or The New Girl.

So idk if this'll keep on.😞❌

bye maw niqqahs😌❤