Chapter 7: Darkness

WARNING: This Chapter Contains Graphic, Sexual Content. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.
+
This Chapter Will Be Written In Rhené's Pov, Before Ronnie Gets Picked Up By Derek, Right After He Got Jumped.

Rhené: In Hector's Car

I'm dizzy... I can't seem to breathe. I noticed they didn't tie up my hands, just my legs. I quickly reach for my face to take off the rag that was place over my head.

"Oh, Rhené, your up. Here let me-" he took off the rag on my head and I covered my eyes because one, I had a migraine and bright ass lights were the last thing I needed right now, and two, I didn't want to believe that Hector was the one doing all of this. Yeah, we had a dark background, but still... I was really in love with him...

I'll never forgive him, but... I might still... love him...

I know, I know. "Don't you love Ronnie, Rhené?". I'm not entirely sure if I can trust another man... I've been hurt too much.

I asked Hector if I could use my phone for twitter. I promised him I wouldn't do anything I'd regret..

He handed me my phone and I went to check if Ronnie had posted anything... I don't know if he's really dead or not.

He wasn't.

He had posted something about a minute ago and I freaked out.

Ronnie Banks
@IAmRonnieBanks

"One day.. You will love me.."

I wondered who he was talking about. Not me, obviously..

I stopped caring when Hector snatched my phone out of my hand. I began to open my eyes more to realize that we were in a working van. The ones with all the space in the back, and only two seats in the front.

"You're mine..." he said, forcefully taking off my shirt, and roughly kissing my neck. He was biting.

"The fuck are you doing?!" I yelled trying to kick him off.

"Making you mine!" he yelled back.

I felt so insulted, considering there were like three other guys in the car.

He pulled down my pants with my underwear and pulled down his pants. He threw me on the floor and all I felt was pain.

--

It was over, finally. I was crying. No, sobbing. When we were together, he never trying to touch me. Why now? I needed Ronnie more than ever now.

Not to love him like that..

I think.

Reality shot me in the head. I just got.. raped.

I'm lost in the darkness.

••

Hi my lovelies!

Yass I'm back and I'm reallyyy sorry for being gone.

School is really catching up to me now, and also, my wifi is out so now i have to update my chapters during lunch time or recess at school. (btw, they're already made, to make my life easier.)

Bye bæs 😌💘