Chapter 2: Can I Take a Bite?

Rhené

Tuesday, 12:30, Lunch

I say alone at lunch, as usual. I heard goggles and laughs behind me. I didn't bother looking back-- I already knew who it was.

Courtney.

"Hey, you, bitch." I heard her call out.

I sigh, trying to find my chill, and turn around. I can't control it any longer.

"Who the FUCK are you calling a bi-"

"You, hoe!" she says, cutting me off, slapping me across my face with applesauce and chocolate milk mixed together.

"Payback" she whispered.

"Oh hell n- nigga, who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Know what? Fuck you. Just.. fuck you." I continue, trying my hardest to fight my killer tears.

I quickly ran to the bathroom by the cafeteria, and washed up. After I finished, I just sat in the darkest end of the restroom, and cried. No, sobbed.

I just got up, and dragged myself to the mirror.

"You're not perfect. You never will be. No one likes you. Just kill yourself!"

My thoughts were tearing me apart.

I walked out of the bathroom with bloodshot red eyes.

"Are you okay?" I heard an unfamiliar voice ask me.

I look up and it's the curly haired boy from earlier.

Goddamn, that kid was sexy.

No stop! He doesn't even like you back...

"Huh?" I say.

"Sorry... I'm Ronnie. What's your name?"

"U-uh Rhené .. Williams."

"So..?"

"So, what?" I say, puzzled.

"Are you ok?"

"Um yeah, just.. Courtney..."

"And the Raw Squah?"

"Mwahahaha! The what?!"

"Da Raw Squah Bruh!" he says.

"Wow, that's just... that's just great!"

We both start laughing, which I haven't done in 5 years. Look, I know I talk about it a lot, but loosing my mom was loosing my life. After her death, no one seen me smile or laugh. Ever.

Ronnie

Lawd! That girl's thickness was... oof! And her ass... don't even get me started, cause man... I'm hooked already!

I haven't talked to anyone in a long time... I just never get the chance to express my inner self. It's not everyday that I laugh. You won't hear it. Not from my mouth.

About a week later...

Rhené

Me and Ronnie are becoming close friends. But he still has yet to know my dark secrets.

Especially about my dad.

One side of me wants to yell "Help Me.." but another side of me just wants for people to find out themselves.

I decide to go on Instagram and check Ronnie's profile. He posted a new picture, which was just too cute.

It was captioned: "Can I take a bite?"

It showed his gold grills on his canine teeth and a bucket hat with his curly ass hair hanging out.

Oh my.. Me likey! (;

I immediately "like" the picture, and comment.

"Anytime, Banks😘"

After I commented, he called me.

Do I even need to specify a name? No, didn't think so.

"Oh really?" You could tell he was smiling.

"What?"

"I can take a bite?"

"Come and get it." I hung up. I'm teasing him, and he's gonna get hella mad.

There was a rushing knock at the door.

I open it, and low and behold, Mr. Banks.

"Can I take a bite?" He said, motioning to my body.

"BITCH YOU THOUGHT. YOU THOUGHT." I said, in a ratchet voice.

"I hate you."

"Hehe.." I said, deviously.

"You can't just get Ronald Jr. riled up, and not pay for it!" He said, pouting and motioning to his... ya know... thing.

"Paybacks a bitch bruh." He continued.

"Wha- RONNIEEEE" he was tickling me.

"You had it coming, Williams!" he said, smirking. He licked his lips, and We were so close. But I couldn't. I can't just start something that's I'm not ready to finish. I cant. I've been hurt to many damn times, and I lucky my Pa wasn't home, or he would beat me and Ronnie's asses.

He got off me, and it got quiet.

"Hungry?" I asked, trying to break the ice a bit.

"Nah, I just ate. Thanks."

The beep of a text messages sprung from his phone.

'Ronnie, honey, come home, I need help with laundry. -Mom'

"I need to go... my mom needs help. I hit you up later, mama." He said, opening my front door, pulling out his car keys, and winking at me. I melted, gahh.

"Oh.. Bye Ronnie." I said, frowning.

"Don't worry, I'll for sure be back." he said, hugging me.

"That's what they all say..." I whispered, letting go of a single tear.

"I will, I promise, Rhen." he said, smiling, and I couldn't help but return it back.

Now Ronnie... Ha! He can sure as hell take a bite... any day.

My thoughts were twisted.

Any day...