Chapter 19: Road Trip

this chapter is fast forwarded towards the end of the year-ish. This is just something for yall cause i been m.i.a for a bit so here ya go.
-
Friday, November 16
Ronnie
So Rhen's birthday is tomorrow, and we're going to Florida, just for her spoiled ass. All on me, obviously. Khayman, Derek, Sage, Rhenè, and myself are going, along with her girl Cassandra. I went over to her house to check on her to see if she was packing.
I knocked on her door and she answered.
"Aye, wassup." she said as she gave me a hug. "Nun came to check on my baby." i said as i hugged her back. She was almost done packing, and Cassandra was there too.
"Wassup, Cass"
"Aye, my nigga Ronnie. Whats good?"
"Nothing much, waiting on this one to finish packing." i said, looking at Rhen.
"Shut up." she responded.
I chuckled as she ran back upstairs to finish. Cassandra looked like she was finished. We sat down on the couch and watched tv. "So why we going to Florida exactly?"
I honestly didn't know the answer.mI just thoughht Florida was an amazing place.
"To be honest, I don't know. Disneyland, Disneyworld whatever it is. It's there. So imma take her there. Do sum special."
"Aww." Cassandra said. " Yous a soft nigga, huh"
"Girl shut up." I said, laughing.