Chapter 19

~Third Person (sorta)~

"IT DOENST STOP! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO EVEN DO ANYMORE!" You screamed in anger, pain, and sadness. Iwaizumi stood behind you worried. He called down Kuroo and Bokuto to come and comfort you. You'd gotten into a fight with some males while you were walking and were being sent mail that had rude and harmful words in them.

"Where is she?" You heard a faint voice yell questioningly. You fell to your knees and sobbed. Immediately arms wrapped around your sobbing, slumped over body, hugging you.
"Hey, it's alright. We are here." Kuroo said. He rubbed your back comfortingly while Bokuto noved hair out of your face.
"I-I can't take it anymore. It hurts." You cried.

"Kuroo, we need to get them over here now. There is no way we are going to calm her down." Bokuto whispered to Kuroo. Kuroo nodded in agreement and walked over to Iwaizumi.
"Iwaizumi, could you call them? They need to get over here." Kuroo told him. He nodded and walked out to make the phone call.

~Time Skip once again brought to you by every Haikyuu character (Reader-chain's pov)~

"(Y/N)!" A voice yelled behind you. I recognized it, but it wasn't very clear. My sobs covered every other sound around me. I was trying so hard to stop crying, but it wasn't working. No matter how hard I tried it wouldn't stop. I though of everyone I could remember through the pain and my fuzzy head. Tanaka, Saeko, Asahi, Noya, Kageyama, and Hinita. I still cried.

Arms wrapped around me nervously. I knew for a fact that it wasn't either Bokuto or Kuroo anymore.
"Sh, it's alright (Y/N). We're here." A voice said beside me. I knew who that was.
"D-Daichi?" I chocked out. At the same time I finished my sentence, my back was being rubbed a familiar circular pattern. "A-and K-kōushi." I looked up at the both of them, my eyes clouded with tears. Their faces pained and worried. I looked back down, afraid to face them. I couldn't.
"(Y/N), it's alright. Breath. Just breath love." Suga said.

"Why, why do people care so much about me. I'm nothing. I have no importance." I said both angrily and sadly. Everyone was shocked and I could tell. They were quiet, and when they get quiet, their either worried or about to cry.
"(Y/-"
"No Hajime. Don't try to convince me. I've thought about this for months now. It's true and you all know it. What everyone says, meaning I'm a slut, whore, nothing, there right. I know everyone fakes something. I know that, I fake my pain. I love you all but I'm sorry." I said.

Almost immediately as I finished talking, Bokuto, and Suga started crying. They couldn't hold their tears anymore. Daichi, Iwaizumi, and Kuroo were a different story.
"Why the fuck would you say that?" Iwaizumi said angrily.
"Your not nothing (Y/N), everyone knows that." Kuroo said trying to stay calm.
"Your not some slut either. Both Kōushi and I equally agreed to date you. Those who say you pay us have screws loose." Daichi said. His words were filled with anger and venom.

I heard the door open and close, meaning Iwaizumi, Kuroo, and Bokuto left the room so the three of us could talk.
"I can't believe you could say anything like this (Y/N)." Suga said through his tears. I could tell he was in pain and it made me emotional. Hurting them was the one thing I didn't want to do.
"I-I'm Sorry! I-I'm just not thinking." I apologized.
"You understand we aren't gonna go anywhere right?" We're here for you." Daichi said. I nodded understanding, until he said something else. "We have to tell everyone else.

~Time Laps cuz ya boi is lazy~

"Awe (Y/N)! Why didn't you tell us?!"
"Yeah! We got your back!"
"Totally! We're family!"
"I'll kill them!"
"No one treats one of us like that!"
"Yeah! Especially my sister!"
"Told you that you should of told them."
"You knew?!"
.
.
.
"Of course he knew. He found out the hard way." I said making everyone quiet.
"So you told Coach but not us? Do you not trust us?" Hinita asked. I panicked.
"N-no! You have the wrong idea! I-I trust you!" I spoke panicked.
"So what didn't you tell us then if you do?" Kageyama asked confused. I huffed.
"I didn't want to drag you guys into my problems. I know your family and have my back but I didn't want you guys to be affected." I said honestly.

Arms wrapped around me. I heard small sobs. I turned to see Tanaka. I was surprised.
"Ryū?! W-why are you crying?!" I panicked.
"I-I don't want you to be alone. I-I know what you've been doing in the bathroom at home." As soon as he finished talking, I knew what he meant.
"Oh Ryū, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that." I said. I didn't think he knew.
"Just please, don't do it again." I took a bit to reply.
"I promise."

I lied.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️: This next chapter may contain some triggering things are mentioned like Cutting & Suicide, so read at your own risk please. Thank you!