Chapter 12

"Alright guys! Time to pack up for the night!" Daichi yelled. I smiled. They all work so hard. Sometimes I feel like I should maybe try and play again. I've left them hanging. It feels like their is a hole in my chest where volley used to be when I played. 'Maybe, maybe I will play again.' I thought.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around.
"Hey, you doing alright (Y/N)?" Suga. He seemed concerned. I nodded and responded.
"I'm doing alright. Don't worry Koū. What about you? How are you doing?" I asked. He smiled.
"I'm doing okay now that your happier then you were a few months ago." He replied. I couldn't help but smile. He opened his arms wide, signalling that he knew I wanted a hug. My smile widened and I went up and hugged him. He ran his fingers through my hair and nuzzled his face into my neck.
"Koū you big baby." I said laughing. I felt him laugh into my neck as we just sat there.

Out of no where, I felt another arms wrap around both of us and lightly lifted us off the ground.
"Daichi! No! Put us down!" Suga and I whined, laughing at the same time.
"I don't think so. I want hugs to you know." He replied jokingly.

We all eventually started laughing at each other and fooled around as we cleaned up the gym. I told the others we would handle it so they left us, not knowing what we were up to.
"Hey (Y/N)." Suga said as he stood on the other side of the net.
"Yes Koū?"
"Do you wanna try some spikes or receives?" He asked. I stayed quite. He took it as saying something wrong and quickly spoke up. "We don't have to. I remember what happened and if you don't want to it's fine-"
"I would love to. Honestly, I've been maybe thinking about playing again." I said.

The males calm states turned into states of joy. They both ran up to me and hugged me. I knew they have been waiting for me to say this for a while now. I laughed warmly at the sight of them goofing off and being weird.
"Okay okay, calm down guys. We can practice for a tiny, but then we have to clean up okay?"
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Gah! Don't call me that!"

~The three practiced for quite some time after talking. (Y/N) finally did decide that she was going to play again and that she would stop at nothing be beat the school they had lost to that made her stop playing before. Everything did get cleaned up and then you headed home, but you went for a night walk~

'I love the air. It's so cool. Feels nice after a little volleyball practice.' I thought to myself as I stoped in at the store.
"Hello Coach." I greeted.
"Hey (Y-. (Y/N)? Aren't you supposed to be at home? Won't your brother get worried?" He asked.
"Calm down. I only decided to take a short midnight walk and decided to come stop in to talk with you." I responded smiling.
"Well what do you wanna talk about?"
"I've been thinking and well, I'm rejoining volleyball."
"Aren't you already in it?" He asked confused. I held back a laugh.
"I am yes, but I mean I'm actually going to start playing. I wanna practice with you guys." His eyes widened for a bit. He was either shocked or surprised.

After a few seconds of silence he spoke, breaking the silence.
"Well then, welcome to the team. I'm glad to be helping you." He smiled. That was a rare sight. *click* I took a photo. I smiled.
"Thanks Coach."
"Hey! You better delete that!" He yelled jokingly.
"No, I'm good. See you tomorrow." I replied as I walked out the store and headed home.

~At home~

"I'm home!" I yelled taking my shoes off. I slipped off my team jacket and hung it up beside the other coats.
"You took forever. We were almost about to eat without you. Takoyaki night." A male voice said coming from the kitchen.
"Nooooo! You can't eat without me! That's my favourite food!" I whined as I walked into the kitchen.
"Well then hurry up (Y/N)!" A female voice yelled.
"Ya ya, I'm here." I said.
"Don't be getting salty, your the one late."
"Oh shut Ryū." I snapped at him.
"Hey! That's no way to talk to your brother!" He yelled.
"Shut up you two! Say sorry and eat already!" Saeko yelled. We sat silent for a bit.
"Sorry." We mumbled at the same time. Saeko looked at us pleased.
"Now start eating before it gets cold.
"Hai!"