Chapter 14

'God, I hope they like it. I spent weeks working on it.' I thought as I looked at the place. I bought a decent sized cabin outside of town when Suga, Daichi, Asahi, and I met and became friends.
(Y/N)'s Cabin:

I never really understood why I bought this place at age 18, but I never regretted it

I never really understood why I bought this place at age 18, but I never regretted it. It's surrounded by some pine trees with a little pond just a few cm away. There is a lake located two miles away from it. It's a long ways away from Miyagi. The outside is pleasing, but the inside is just as amazing.

The kitchen counters were made up of black walnut wood. The table was also made up of black walnut. The floor was made up of teak wood planks and the walls were made up of alder. I set some flowers as the centre piece of the table where all the food was going to go.

The living room. There was an oak board that separated the kitchen and the living room. The floor was made up of western hemlock planks, while the walls were made up of Larch. The couches were a dark leather to match the curtains. The stairs only led up to the bedroom.
(Kinda looks like this, just the furniture. It also is smaller cuz it's a small cabin.)

In the bedroom, there is a king sized bed that is wrapped in a dark wooden frame

In the bedroom, there is a king sized bed that is wrapped in a dark wooden frame. The bed sheets are a cool dark brown and red. The nightstand is made up of a dark wood to match the bed frame. The floor is the same as the wood planks in the living room. There is a tiny patio/balcony with glass doors.
(Kinda looks like this.)

For decoration wise

For decoration wise. I put some whit lace streamers around the walls of the place and had some cherry blossom flowers in a vase on a table. I didn't really know how I wanted to set it up because the guys don't really come by often as they did.

"(Y/N), you didn't have to do this. We could have just stayed in a hotel." Daichi said, worried that I overworked myself.
"It looks amazing, but you didn't really have to do anything fancy you know. We are only staying for 2 weeks, plus the other are wanting to come and visit." Suga said, rubbing the back of his neck. I just smiled and hugged them happily.
"I know I didn't HAVE to do any of this. I WANTED to. You guys are all important to me. Of course I'm gonna do whatever I can to make things fun and pleasing." They both just smiled at me. I lightly shoved them. "Now give me your bags and go look around!"
"Yes Ma'am!" Daichi said lightly setting his and Sugas bags down. I smiled as they went to wander around.

~A few long hours later~

"Guys! Dinners ready! Come back inside!" I yelled as I finished setting up the table. They both came running in, eyes widening at the sight of the table.
"(Y/N)! We don't deserve you!" They cried happily. I just laughed and sat down.
"No, I don't deserve you guys. I don't deserve any of you actually. Your al so amazing, then there's me." I finished with a sad tone. I felt hand touch mine.
"Hey hey! Don't you dare say that! Your one of the best players we could ask for! Even if Tanaka is your brother, we still need you!" Suga said, making me lift my drooping head and slightly smile.
"I agree with Koūshi (Y/N). Your beautiful, talented, amazing, and just all the above. You can be stubborn, but that's just normal." Daichi pitched in.

I couldn't help but smile at them. The were the wings to my angel and the blood I bleed. I was too lucky having these two by my side. A happy year slide down from my face.
"Hey, don't cry!" Suga said as he wiped my tears.
"Angels aren't allowed to cry, especially ours." Daichi said outing hair behind my ear.
"God, how did I get two lovely boyfriends like you? I'm to lucky." I said. "Now come on or the food is gonna get cold."
"Hai!"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to give you the best visual of the house.