Chapter 17

"I bet your forcing them!"
.
.
.
"Why would anyone do that?!"
.
.
.
"I don't get why you even have not one, but two boyfriends!"
.
.
.
"Disgusting!"

Hate. Just hate. That's all I've been receiving. Ever since the incident with Yui and Terushima, Yui spread word that I was "paying the volleyball captain and vice-captain to date me" which was completely wrong. No matter what I did, the horrible and hurtful words never seemed to stop. I didn't even what it to start. I felt awful just even walking with anyone from the volleyball team, even my brother. All of it hurt. Even if it hurt, I never told the guys, I didn't want to drag them into my own problems.

It's been about a whole month now since the incident. The guys volleyball team was heading going to battle Shiritorizawa today. Why am I not there? I had work to do so I couldn't leave with the rest of them, but I promised that I would still make it. Being a player with the boys felt wrong now. A girl with a whole bunch of boys seems like a slut to everyone. I couldn't even try and hype myself up. The hate was getting to me and it hurt like a bitch.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright?" A voice asked as I walked into a set of doors where my team was. I looked up to see Hinita with Yamaguci at his side. I debated on telling them how I felt, but decided against it.
"Ya, I'm doing fine." Lier. I said with a fake smile. They smiled brightly and nodded.
"That's good! I would get changed though, we start soon." Yamaguci reminded me.
"Right." I said and went to look for a change room.

"Ready team!?" Coach yelled. Everyone looked up at him with faces showing they were ready, prepared, and excited.
"Hai!" We all yelled in response before we got into our positions. I wasn't in starting line up. I was off to the side with Suga. I felt his aura change into a very nervous and worry-filled mom mode. I just looked at him and patted his back.
"It's alright, they'll be fin- WHAT HAPPENED TO DAICHI'S FAC-" I was going to continue yelling but Suga covered my mouth with his hand. I bowed embarrassed and hid my blush. I heard Daichi chuckle and I felt even more stupid.

~Game time skip brought to you by Daichi's THIGHS~

"I'm proud of you guys! My children!" I yelled proud of them and hugged them.
"We aren't children!" They yelled back defensively. I just kept hugging them and lightly laughed.
"Your all younger than me besides the thirds years and coach's so, your children."
"(Y/N)!" They all whined. I just smiled lightly and said that I would make them food. They all smiled and yelled excitedly as we headed home.

A/N: Sorry for the REALLY short chapter. I'm planning on making the other chapters longer so it should make up for it.