Chapter 2

A few days went by after Daichi had kicked out the two first years from practicing in the gym. We received two more first years the seemed to get along, but you knew that all four might not. Since then, us third years, Tanaka, and the two first years have been practicing. We haven't heard from the other first years at all, until today.

"Capitan! We are ready to work together as teammates! Please let us into the gym to practice with you!" Two voices in-sync yelled outside the gym doors. Daichi slowly walked over to the doors and opened them revealing the two first years bowing their heads.
"Well, you two seem to look like your getting along better. Have you finished your individual sheets of paper I gave you?" Daichi asked the two is his "Capitan voice".
"Yes sir!" They both replied.
'Wow, I guess he really IS good at setting people straight, heh' I thought. I heard the three talk a bit more until Daichi nodded in my direction, signalling me to do something. I understood immediately.
"Hey Kiyoko, aren't these boys already in the system, along with the other two?" I asked as I noticed the other two first years walk in.
"Yes they are, and I have their team jackets in a box as well." She replied setting down a medium sized box. As she set it down, she pulled out a small blade to cut open the box.
"WOW!! These are amazing!!!! Our very own team jackets!" The ginger screamed in excitement. While the boys were grabbing their jackets, I decided to say a little something to the boys.

"Hey, boys!" I yelled, getting their attention, "I just wanted to say a little something to you all. If you give me a head ache at all, your in for it." I said, stern and serious. My aura scaring three out of the four boys.

"May I ask who you are?" A tall blonde boy with glasses asked in a calm but irritated tone.
"Easy, I am one of Karasunos volleyball players. May I ask what your names are?" I replied calmly.
"Kei Tsukishima."
"Shōuyō Hinita!"
"Tobio Kageyama."
"T-T-Tadashi Y-Yamaguchi."
"Well it's nice to meet you all this is Ryūnosuke Tanaka, preferably Tanaka, a wing spiker of ours, Daichi Samawara, our Capitan, and Kōushi Sugawara, our official setter." You introduced and the first years all nodded.
"What is your name?" Kageyama asked eager to know.
"(Y/N) is my name."
"I mean your full name."
"(Y/N)" I replied again. It stayed silent for a few seconds.
"Okay, whatever." He angrily replied, giving up.
"Well anyway, start setting up!" Daichi said, getting a "Yes Capitan" as a reply.
"Are you sure you don't want to practice with us? You haven't practiced since-" I cut Suga off mid way through his sentence.
"I'm good, I promise. I'll watch you guys. I really wanna see how these first years play."