Chapter 18

"Your food is as good as always!" Hinita yells cheerfully as his widened at the amount of food everywhere. Everyone nodded in agreement. I smile. My food to anybody always looked good, smelt good, and tasted good. It was just a skill that I had. I taught myself to make dishes that my lover/lovers would love and enjoy. I was happy hanging out with them, but it still felt wrong.

"Hey (Y/N), are you alright? You seem down lately." Takeda said worriedly. I looked up at him with a nervous appearance.
"I- uh, no, not really." I replied honestly. I didn't want to hold the pain and the hurt that much longer but I knew I had to.
"What's wrong?" He asked. The question made me freeze. I looked around to see if anyone was there. The only other person there was Coach Ukai.
"I-I'm being picked on a school." I said sadly.
"What?!" Coach Ukai yelled surprised. I slightly laughed at his outburst of suprise, but my laugher faded as soon as it came.
"It's been happening for about a month now." I said. I figured it was tine to tell someone.
"What have they been saying to you?" Takeda asked.
"There is nothing that you have done or could ever do to deserve being picked on, more so being bullied." Ukai pitched in. I could tell they were both slightly angry, so I took a breath and fessed up.

When I finished explaining everything, there eyes were filled with sorrow and shock. I explained from the beginning, which was when I met Terushima. They couldn't believe what anyone was saying. I was being bullied for something that I didn't even do, and because of who I am. I knew that as an adult they were worried and nervous about what could happen. Words may cut as deep as anything, but someone actions could be a LOT worse.

Tears fell down my face and both Sensai and the coach hugged me. I could tell they didn't really know what else to do, but it felt nice having someone try and comfort me.
"(Y/N)." Ukai said. "You need to tell Daichi and Sugawara." His blunt statement made me freeze.
"I-I can't! I don't what anyone involved with my problems. W-what if they get hurt! It will be because of me!" I yelled fearful. That's when they realized it was a lot worse then what I had told them. I told them everything besides that they were doing and saying to me.
"Do you have an idea of someone? Anyone?" Takeda said. I shook my head before I though of two people.
"I have an idea. They aren't from Karasuno though." I said. They both just nodded.
"As long and it's someone. Will you come and see us if anything else happens?" Ukai asked. I nodded.

~Time skip brought by (Y/N) and her best bros~

"(Y/N)! Hey, hey, hey! What's wrong!" A voice yelled worriedly. You looked up and saw two males, running into there arms.
"(Y/N)? What happened?" The other asked. I looked up at them with tears in my eyes. There calm state turned into worry.
"I- I have to tell you s-something." I stuttered out. I was scared out of my mind. I didn't want to tell anyone but I knew I had to. I glanced at Ukai and Takeda, receiving a nod.
"You can tell us anything you know. Your our best friend. We all grew up together." They both said. I just nodded.
"I know." I replied shaking.
"So what's wrong kitten?"
"You don't need to be worried you know. Akaashi wouldn't want to see you like this."
"I know that Bo, neither would Kozu, that's why I asked for just you two. You didn't tell Kozu where you were going right Kuroo-san?" I asked.
"I didn't tell him. Akaashi doesn't know either. All they know is that it's something about you so they are worried." Kuroo told me. I nodded in slight relief.
"Now what's going on?" They both asked at the same time.

~After explaining, you, they guys, coach Ukai, and Takeda made a plan that Kuroo and Bokuto would both be with you after school hours and on the weekends. You explained what was going on to Saeko as well and she agreed. Everyone was nervous and worried, but with Kuroo and Bokuto as my now new "bodyguards" you would be alright. When the two of them couldn't, Iwaizumi would watch you. You didn't understand the measure they were going to, but you knew that it would help some bit. No one else knew or was going to find out.~