''Just tell me-''

*Madison*

"Oh look who decided to show up!" I exclaimed when Matt finally entered the classroom.

It has been about 5 minutes since I got here and I just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

He closed the door, smirking. "Well someone sure missed me!"

I rolled my eyes and sat down on a desk. "Lucky for you I'm here so we have a bit less than an hour to kill." He said, dropping his bag and getting closer.

I suddenly felt something in my stomach and felt myself becoming more vunerable. I completely forgot why I met up with him when he started leaning in.

Right as he was about to peck my lips, I stopped him
"Stop!" I pushed him away.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

"I didn't call you here to make out!" I snapped. "Why then?" He looked clueless.

I sighed. "I've been thinking since Carter got jealous because of that picture-"

Matt let out a bitter laugh. "Oh right-"

"Shut up! Anyway I dcided to put an end to this."

"What do you mean by 'this'?"

I groaned. "This!" I pointed at us. "I just can't do this anymore-" I paused. His facial expression stayed the same.

"I just feel really guilty and bad for him. He really cares about me and I care for him so I think it's best if we just end it."

"But-" Matt started but I cut him off. "Matt just stop please. I've made my decission and I'll tell you again; what we had, is over. Get it?"

He looked down making a small nod. "Great." I said coldly, taking my bag and heading towards the door.

"Bye-" I said, closing the door behind me.  I hid my face between my palms and made my way to the toilet. I quickly checked if I was alone and dropped my bag on the floor. I glanced at myself in the mirror and noticed my vision got a bit blurry.

I realised my eyes were quickly filling up with tears. I furrowed my eyebrows. ''Why am I crying-?'' I whispered to myself.

Suddenly I realised I feel so empty but I couldn't understand why.

''Why do I feel this way if I have done the right thing?'' I silently asked myself.  I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Some tears were streaming down my face and I wiped them away quickly.

''I can't do this anymore-'' I said, feeling like I was about to have a mental breakdown and all I wanted was to go to bed and never wake up.

I grabbed my phone in my hands and called my mom telling her I'm not feeling well and asking her if she could write my teacher a note and let me go home.

Luckily she said I could go and I quickly texted Lauren, saying I went home. 

I took a last look at myself in the mirror, wiping away the rest of my tears. After I have hung my bag on my shoulder, I opened the door and began walking through the school hallway.