''I have to see him-''

* Madison *

I'm sure everyone's seen that scene where two guys fight over a girl to win her heart, I mean let's be honest, it happens in (almost) every teenage movie.

Then what happens is that the 'good guy' wins the 'fight' and the girl rushes to his side and they kiss passionately and forgiving him for all the mistakes he has made earlier.

I know for a fact that most girls would love to see two guys fighting to win their heart... I guess I'm just not one of those girls.

Just seeing Matt getting pushed through the door filled my body with a huge adrenaline rush and I launched myself off the chair and hurried to his rescue.

The thought of him getting hurt really upset me and I felt like I needed to be close to him and make sure nothing happens to him.

In the mean time the securities guards made sure to keep the fans inside the previous room so they wouldn't get hurt.

As I ran, Carter kept screaming like a complete jerk and challenged Matt to stand up and fight if he had the guts. Matt, to protect his manhood obviously got up and sent a blow in Carter's stomach in order to protect his pride.

A large number of screams filled the room when Carter hit the ground gripping his hands on his stomach. I quickly made my way to him and pressed my hands on his shoulders. "Oh my god Carter are you alright!?" I asked in panic.

He opened his eyes and shot me a death glare, before he harshly pushed me away with his hand, making me hit the door behind me. I screamed, feeling a sharp pain in my back. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I closed my eyes, feeling my breathing get quicker.

"Leave her alone!"

I opened my eyes seeing Matt throwing himself on Carter and punching him on his cheek. Seeing Carter get hurt made something inside me tell me to get up and reach him as soon as possible. "Carter!" I screamed.

Before I could make any further moves, I felt a pair of large arms wrap around me and hold me tight to the ground. I turned around, coming to see Hayes holding me down, so I couldn't interfere.

"Hayes let me go!" I said, gritting my teeth together. "I'm sorry Mads but you're gonna have to calm down." I felt another hand on my arm and I turned to see Anna caressing it with a worried expression on her face. I turned my head around to see Carter standing up. His left cheek looked swollen and it was begining to look purple.

I sniffed and looked to the other side, seeing Matt who was having some trouble standing up. I noticed some bruises on the back of his arms and felt some pain only by looking at it.