'' Surprise, surprise! ''

* Madison *

I snapped out of my thoughts as something hit me in the head. My eyes shot open and looked at Lauren, my best friend. She winked at me before pointing at the little ball of paper she had just thrown at me. I smiled quickly, before carefully un-wrapping the note.

' Look at those assholes in the back!! They're practically sucking eachother's faces -.- '

I turned around after checking my Geography teacher was busy showing something on the world's map. My eyes met a couple of familiar figures in the back fiercly making out in front of my eyes.

Matthew Espinosa had his girlfriend Rachael Evans on his lap and her arms around his neck. She was smiling against the kiss as Matthew pressed their lips together.

I rolled my eyes and groaned silently. After turning around, I grabbed my pen and scribbled down on the note Lauren gave me

' Ewww public sex going on back there! I am disgusted. Fyi I can't believe he's actually with her! He must be pretty desperate :p '

I folded the note and handed it to Lauren. When she read it a small chuckle escaped her lips and just when she was about to write back, when the bell rang.

 I sighed in relief and started putting away all of my books. Rachael and Matt passed me and walked out hand-in-hand. I scoffed annoyingly and glanced at Lauren. She was rolling her eyes at the couple walking in front of us.

''Come on'' I said nugging her in the ribs. ''Let's go.'' She sighed.

We reached our lockers and started taking out our French books while chatting. 

''Oh Matt, come on everyone is staring!'' A dumb and really annoying female voice came from down the hall. I turned around at the same time Lauren did. 

Matt was practically sucking on Rachael's neck while she had her arms flung around his neck. She was being pressed against the lockers behind her violently, by him.

I scoffed making Lauren cuckle. Unfortunately, she wasn't the only one who heard it. Rachael and Matt quickly stopped what they were doing and he took her hand. They began aprouaching us and I turned away muttering ''Fuck!''.

I turned towards Lauren but her eyes were glued to the backgound behind me. I took a deep breath and turned around.

Rachael was standing in front of me and had one of her arms around Matt's waist. ''What's your deal, Rogers? Jealous much?'' Rachael hissed shooting me a death glare.

''Nothing. I just don't think it's appropreate to practically have sex in front on the whole school!'' I hissed back trying to look confident.

''Hey! Don't talk to her like that Rogers, or you might regret it!'' Matt's voice filled my ears and made me look up at him. My stomach instantly dropped seeing him this overprotective about a slut like Rachael.

It hurt me to see him talk to me with that tone, after all the shit we've been through.

I let my head face the ground with fear, but that's when I felt somebody step in front of me.

'' Now you're the one being rude to my best friend! You're the one who should watch it!'' Lauren hissed at Matt folding her arms on her chest.

I saw Matt cletchen his fists when Rachael spoke again. ''Come on babe let's go find a more private space so we can continue.'' She said in a seducive way which made me want to vomit.

''Let's go.'' Matt said putting his arm around her shoulders. She let out a giggle before smirking at him. '' It's so annoying how some people can be that jealous of us!''