'' Yeah, I remember- ''

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE END °^°

* Matt *

''So like we were kissing and then, the stupid taxi driver interupted us and she took a ride home. I swear it was going so well and he had to ruin it--'' Carter ended (finally!).

We have been chilling at my place since he got back from the date with Madison. We have decided to play Call Of Dudy, but most of the time I couldn't even concentrate since he kept talking about how great his date with Madison went.

I sighed and paused the game we were playing. ''Sorry champ,I guess it wasn't your day.'' I said sarcastically and patted his shoulder.  He shrugged. ''I mean it was pretty great until that jerk stopped us.'' 

''Yeah, I know you've already told me.'' I rolled my eyes and pressed 'Play'. Call Of Duty re-appeared on the screen right as Carter spoke up. ''Okay, dude chill. I'm sorry but I'm just excited about what happened.'' He scoffed.

I fought the urgee to roll my eyes and kept playing in silence. I tried to win but somehow I always ended up failing. That's pretty weird since I'm practically unbeatable when it comes to Call Of Duty and now here he is, kicking my ass.

It has to be the fact,I haven't stopped thinking about Carter and Madison. I don't know why but I don't like the idea of them hanging out. I just don't think they should be seeing eachother. I mean they are totally different, so what's there to like in eachother?

Plus Carter has been talking about her all the time and it's begining to piss me off. Like I don't understand since when he's into her, considering they met what, 3 days ago? You can't just like a person so much in 3 days.

''Can I ask you a question?'' He started when the game ended. I looked up and nodded. ''Sure.'' 

''Why do you always find a way to get under her skin?'' He asked silently. I furrowed my eyebrows ''Who are you talking about?''

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. ''You know who I'm talking about.'' He paused. ''Madison.'' He glanced at me.

I groaned ''Ugh why do you care? It's not like I treat her any differently than I treat other people.''  He shrugged. ''Because I care about her and that's not true. You never treat me the way you treat her. I just don't get it.''

I felt a sudden anger rush in my body. I closed my eyes and exhaled some air, to calm myself down. I was about to respond, when Carter spoke up again. ''You two were best friends and now, you treat her like shit and she hates you.''

I felt something deep down when Carter said the words 'she hates you'. It kind of cought me off guard and hurt me in a way. 

''I think you should try to fix your relationship with her, it would be really good for both of you'' He insisted.