Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part Two): Zayn's Revenage

Here is part two of chapter twenty-seven! :)x

Danielle's P.O.V

I was currently in Harry's bedroom with Niall and Liam who were talking to me, trying to get my mind off the current situation that was happening in the living room.

Niall smiled at me and said: "Dani, it's so great to see you again babe! We all missed you so much!" He said excitedly, hugging me to his chest.

I laughed and hugged him back. "I missed you too Nialler! So much! I just thought that it was about time to stop running away from the past and just face it head on. I'm sorry for causing you all a lot of pain and just for running off like that without an explanation."

At this point tears were running down my face. The guilt was eating me up and killing me. I truly never wanted to hurt my best friends and Zayn. I just had to run away from it all, even though I know that it wasn't the right way to deal with things.

Liam put his big hands on either side of my face and made me look at him. "Babe, it's okay alright. The past is the past. All that matters is that you're hear right now. If you ever thought that any one of us would hate you, that wasn't the case. How we could ever hate an amazing girl we knew our entire lives? Dani, if anything it just made us love you even more." I smiled through my tears and Liam chuckled and wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

"Now, no more crying babe! It's you're birthday, and one should never cry on their special day!" Niall said happily. "We had no clue that you would actually be the one to come to us, we were just going to deliver our gifts to you via mail. But that isn't the case anymore so let's open them babe!"

I laughed and nodded and proceeded to open five gifts. First was a huge bag, that clearly said, Louis Vuitton. Liam smiled and said, "That's my gift for you babe; I know how much you love bags so when I saw it I had to buy it." I launched myself into his arms with my Louis Vuitton tote bag in hand and hugged him tight. "Thank-you so much LiLi!" He laughed and hugged me back. "Anytime love. Anytime." He whispered into my ear and kissed my temple.

He let me go and Niall grabbed a small light blue bag that I looked oh so familiar to me. It was Tiffany and Co. I'm sure that was his present, "My turn babe!" I laughed and untangled myself from Liam's arms and plopped down on the floor beside Niall to open his present. I gasped, inside was a beautiful platinum diamond-encrusted necklace with my name on it in fancy font. I start to tear up at this beautiful piece of jewellery and I hug Niall tightly.

"Thank you so much Niall! It's beautiful!" I say. He hugs me tight and whispers 'no problem'.

I see the three remaining presents, which I knew were from Lou, Harry, and Zayn.

Liam grabbed a big black gift bag that I instantly recognized as a Chanel one. Since I'm a fashion designer myself, I always have to know all the fancy designers and stay up to date with the trends. But for the boys to buy me such luxurious gifts, when I can clearly afford them myself, is simply outstanding.

"This one is from Lou, I'm sure he would love to be here while you open it but well he sort of can't right now." Liam said akawardly scratching the back of his neck, as he was referring to what was happening outside. I chuckled nervously, and get the black bag and proceed to open it.

I literally gasped loudly, in my arms was a limited edition, very rare, Chanel black leather, with gold chains, shoulder bag. I screamed in joy and ran out of Harry's bedroom. Niall and Liam tried to stop me but I had to find Louis and tackle him. With my limited edition Chanel bag in hand, I ran super fast, into the living room where I saw Louis standing in the middle of the man that still held my heart and Harry.