Chapter 30 (Part One): Prepearations For The Big Day

Third Person's P.O.V

The morning after Zayn proposed to Dani on stage in MSG. The "power couple" made international headlines worldwide. The internet blew up with videos and pictures of when Zayn proposed to Danielle.

All the Directioners were on cloud nine, upon hearing the news that Zayn was now an engaged man and was officially taken. They felt happy for both Zayn and Dani, because everyone knows just how much he loved her and vice versa. Their love story was one that all envied and yearned for. She was his princess. He was her prince. Everyone knew that they deserved their happy ending.

But of course, millions of girls across the world wished that they were Danielle. They wished that it was they who held the heart of Zayn. They wished that Zayn would look at the way he looked at Dani, that whenever he looked into her eyes, he saw his entire world. They wished that they had a man who loved them, just as Zayn loves Danielle so.

Zayn's P.O.V

I feel myself slowly regaining consciousness from my deep sleep. I open my eyes and see my beautiful fiancée's angelic face next to mine. At this moment, I just feel at peace and truly happy.

Knowing that I would spend the rest of my life waking up to the girl that meant the entire world to me fills me with so much joy.

She looks so adorable in my arms, I wrapped my arms around her bare figure and brought her closer to me. She unconsciously cuddle more into my chest and I couldn't help myself anymore. So I kissed her on the forehead softly, not wanting to wake her up.

I can't wait for the moment that I get to finally call her my wife. Danielle Malik. It suits her.

My mind drifted off to yesterday night after the concert.

*AFTER-PARTY*

I laughed in the booth surrounded by the boys while Dani and the rest of the girls were dancing the night away. Currently, the lovely ladies were jamming out to Live While We're Young.

Dani was wearing a tight little black dress that hugged her in all the right places with matching five inch black stiletto Louboutins. With her beautiful brown hair in soft curls that cascaded down beautifully. Her makeup only heightened her already naturally beautiful face. But what I loved most about her outfit was the platinum eighteen karat diamond engagement ring on her ring finger. It's to tell the whole world, that, she is all mine. To tell the anybody, specifically guys, that she may meet, that she is taken by a man who loves her more than life.

I bit my lip, the way light hit Danielle while she was dancing just made her look even more stunning. I started to feel uncomfortably and squirmed as I feel myself go hard. 😳

Louis who was sitting beside me saw that my private area had swelled to a huge size and started to laugh so hard. I glared at him and punched his arm.

"Oh la la! What do we have here Zaynie? Seems like somebody has a boner!" Louis said loudly, which caused the rest of the boys to start laughing with him.

I've never felt so embarrassed in my whole life. I'm pretty sure that I was as red as a tomato right now. That's saying something, because I rarely get embarrassed. So the boys are soaking it all up since me being embarrassed is a rare occasion.

"Stop it all of you! Please, I'm already embarrassed!" I whisper-shouted to the four boys who we're having a blast seeing me all worked up.

"I'm sorry man, this is just so funny! I won't ever forget this sight!" Niall exclaimed, and high-fived Harry, before bursting into a fit of giggles.

Liam who finally stopped laughing, looked over at me, and mouthed 'Sorry'. I just laughed and shook my head. It was nothing.

I look back over at my fiancée who was walking away from the rest of the girls over to the bar to order another drink. Which was probably vodka, since that was her favourite. My eyes wonder around her body, appreciating the work of art which she was. She was all mine.