Chapter Eleven: The End Of All Happiness. We're All Torn.

This chapter is all about Kendal and Harry! ;D ENJOY!!! Especially @kendalcakes135 ! So onward to the chapterr! :D xo

-Kendal's P.O.V-

I have no idea, why I ran away when Harry kissed me. I mean, I've wanted this my whole life. But something struck inside of me. Fear. The fear that if I kissed him back, I would fall even harder. The fear that he might leave me for a much preetier girl. The fear of getting hurt in the end.

I know Harry isn't the type of guy, when he really loves a girl, he loves her with everything in him. I really want to be that girl he loves. But I chickned out, in fear. Fear of what... UGH! This can be so confusing.

I haven't called him or texted him ever since that night when we kissed on the beach. It's also good that I haven't bumped into him this week, because it would be so akaward! Like, come on. Your best friend kissing you, then running away leaving him hanging.

Well, we are all supposed to meet up at Zayn's house so Harry would obviously be there. Oh well, I already knew eventually I would have to face Harry anyways. I might as well go.

I decide to wear my dark wash skinny jeans, with my purple Jack Wills hoddie it's my faveorite 'cause Hazza gave it to me. I straightned my long blonde hair, and put some light make-up. I chose to wear my black high top converse. I took my phone, and went out of  the house, and waited for Zayn to pick me up.

I waited for about ten minutes, when Zayn finally pulled up to my driveway. I grinned big at him, he waved and smiled back at me. I ran over to the passenger seat, and slipped right inside the car.

"Hey Kendal!" Zayn greeted warmly.

"Heya Zayney!" I replied.

"Hey! That's an embarassing nickname!" Zayn laughed, while pulling out of my driveway and driving off toward his house.

"Well that's why I call you it! Anyways how's Dani doing?" I asked cheekily, adding a wink.

Zayn laughed and rolled his eyes, "Dani is doing great. But I haven't seen her or heard from her in three days. She's got me worried." 

"What? Oh my gosh. Me too. None of the girls have heard from her either!" I said worriedly.

"I know, none of the boys have heard from her either. I'm so worried, that's why we are all going to my house. To discuss this." Zayn stated.

"Yeah, that's true! I'm so scared, I hope nothing bad happened to her!" I said. I really hope nothing bad happened to Dani. She's my best friend, she understands me the most, besides Harry. If anything bad happend to her, I swear I wouldn't ever be the same. None of us would, she is the one that keeps the ten of us from falling apart. She's the one all of us would go to for advice, comfort, to rant, and whatever. She's just such an amazing person. 

Us girls, go to her for girl talk and comfort. While the boys go to her for advice on what girls like and what not. Over all she was the one all of us would go to, everytime we need help. She would welcome us with open arms.