Chapter Fourteen: Departed

Hello Readers! I hope all you are enjoying this story so far! :D But please, go check out my other stories! COMMENT, VOTE, AND LIKE! <3 xo

 Zayn's P.O.V

The doctor had to call security for me to get out of Dani's room. I wouldn't let them take me away from her. I need her the most right now. She needs me the most right now. I held onto her hand tightly, never letting go. The security walked in and asked me camly for me to leave the room.

But I didn't listen, I ignored and just looked at my Dani. I brushed the hair out of her face, and just kept my hands on her beautiful face. The security put a hand to my shoulder, but I shrugged it off violently. I told them to never touch me again , and to leave me alone with my girlfriend.

They had no choice but to take me out by force. They pulled me out of the seat, and dragged me out. .I started to fight back, I literally tried to escape. I did, I clinged unto the bed, hoping that it would help me. But it didn't. I shouted things at them like, "You don't know how it feels, leave me alone with my girlfriend!"  But they easily carried me out of the room, and locked the door leaving only Dani's parents and family in the room. 

I had to look at Dani from the glass window. She needed me so much right now, by her side. But what could I do? I feel so worthless, useless. I slid down the wall, collapsing. Tears flooded my face, I didn't care. I just let them all fall. 

All I wanted was to be with Dani, is that so much to ask?

I got up, my eyes still red and puffy from crying. I walk over to the waiting room. The eight of them turn their heads toward me, their faces written with concern, symthety, and sadness. I ignore them, and sit in the seat farthest away from all of them in the corner. I don't need that crap.

The next three days were a blur, it all happened so fast. The only time that we would all leave the hospital, was to go to sleep in the night time. Today was the day we would find out if Dani was going to live. None of us, except Dani's parents and family were allowed in the room. It was so fucking annoying! 

We were all gathered here in the waiting room, Liam was sitting beside me trying to have me calm down. The doctor finally walked in. We all shot up from our seats and ran over to the doctor, crowding around him. We all asked questions.

"How is Dani?" We all asked in unsion.

The doctor replied: "You may all see her. But please don't do anything stupid." Mostly refering to me. 

We all nodded and walked over nervously to Danielle's room. We were all so nervous, was she okay? She better be.

Once we were near the room, Dani was still asleep. She was OKAY!!! This was the happiest moment in my life. We all slowly filled up the room. I rushed to her right side, and put her right hand on mine. I held unto it softly. We all crowded around Dani, hoping that she would wake up very soon.

Within a few minutes, Dani's eyes slowly fluttered open. Dani looked at me first and smiled weakly, she then looked at the rest of them and also smiled at them.