Chapter 12 ❤️

After Luke left, I watched 'How i Met Your Mother', my favorite show. This show was amazing, I loved it so much. I loved it so much, I litterally got the pack with all the seasons.
"Laura can you get the mail please?" My mom asked me whilst passing in the living room.
"Yeah, I'm up," I said, getting up and walking to the door. Once I stepped outside, my hole body froze. It was so cold, I got inside immediatly.
"Fuck. That was cold." I said to no one in particular.
"Wimp," Ben snikered. He was the last person I wanted to see or talk to.
"Shut it."
"Snappy much?"
"I said Shut. It." I snapped back, putting my coat and Uggs on.
I went outside and it felt a lot better with a coat and propper shoes, not in socks that are 2 times thiner that air. I went to the post box and opened it only to find a letter from Hi or Hey Records.
I looked at it obviously confused to why they would send me a letter. I opened it quickly only to find a letter. I stepped inside the house to be able to read the letter. I unfolded the letter and sat down on a high chair in the kitchen started reading it.

Dear Miss Hamry,

We are offering you to participate to the 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' tour. You will be able to tour with the bous for the whole journey. When you recorded 'Amnesia' with the boys, we kept it and decided to offer you this opportunity. We are leaving in 3 days, so please answer us the fastest way possible.

Thank you for you comprehension,
Jack Campell (A/N: His name is NOT Jack Campell, I don't remember what his name is.)

Oh. My. God. I was invited to tour with the boys. I pinched myself, thinking I was dreaming.
"Ouch!" I squeaked. Okay, I wasn't dreaming. The first thing I did was run to the office and tell my mom.
"Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! I just got a letter from Hi or Hey Records! They invited me to participate to the tour! Please can I go? Please? Pretty please?" I rambled.
"Wow. Wow. Wow! Exuse me? Can I see the letter? You'r talking to fast honey."
"Yeah. Okay. Here's the letter," I said giving her the letter. She read it with a frown.
"No." Was the only thing she answered.
"Yes. Mom, listen, I'm not going to see Luke for 8 months if I don't accept the offer. 8 months! Mom please! I'll be very responsible, I'll do anything you tell me to do. I won't take drugs, smoke or drink. I'm mature." I was trying to convince her giving her my best arguments.
"Honey, there is no way you are going 8 months on a tour touring the whole world. Do you know what can happen? Hell, even I don't! No is my last answer." She told me sternly. I was definitly not giving up.
"Mom! You know I'll take care of myself! I'm not a stupid teenager! I'm almost 19 mom! Please!" I begged. At this point I was on my knees.
"Here's the thing. I'll talk to dad about it, but I dought he'll say yes." She got back to sketching.
"Fine. But know, Emma Louise Chloe Hamry that if you don't find me on Saturday, you know were I'll be." I got out of the office and went to my room to call Carla. I had met her at Starbucks. She was a cashier, so that's how she saw me. She is obsessed with 5 Seconds Of Summer, so when she saw me come in with Luke, her jaw dropped. I didn't know it was possible until that day. She was really nice and we had gotten each other's numbers. We had gone out a few days ago to a club and she had hooked up with at least 3 guys. Carla was more of the bleached-blond-girl-with-brown-eyes-big-boobs-that-hung-from-her-shirt-big-ass-almost-like-Kim-Kardashian-and-a-whore-that-will-have-sex-with-anyone-who-comes-her-way. But I still liked her. She was very, excited about everything and when she found a guy hot, she made him notice she found him hot. She was the one to go clubbing every night and the one to have sex probably 3 times a day, each time with a different guy. But, she was still a nice girl, so yeah.
"Giiirl!" Carla squeaked in the phone. That was Carla for you.
"Hey! What's up?" I asked, still recovering from her 'welcome'.
"Just pleasured a super hot guy! Do you want to come for coffee or something?"
"No it's fine. I have to help my mom with her new clothing line. I would've loved to though." Total lie.
"Oh, it's okay. So, why did you call me?" She asked eager to know.
"Well, I got a letter from Hi or Hey Records and they want me to come with them on tour! I actually asked my mom, but she said no. My dad on the other hand, didn't say anything yet, I didn't ask him."
"Oh mi gosh girl! You're so lucky! You're going with the hottest guy in the Universe, you're going to sing with him and your his girlfriend!"
"Yeah, I know." I tried to seem as friendly as possible.
"Girl, I have to go though. I'll call you later!" And with that, Carla hung-up.
I went downstairs to ask my dad.
"Dad," I started once I found him.
"What?" He asked me with an annoyed tone. He was working.
"So, here's the thing. I don't know if mom told you this already, but Hi or Hey Records sent me a letter this morning, and they asked me to come with them on tour for eight months. You see dad, I went to the studio with Luke a few days ago a-"
"Luke?" My dad asked suspiciously. Damn, I hadn't told my dad or my mom that we were together. My mom still thought he was my friend. My dad didn't know anything about him though. He thought he was just our neighbour to who we occasionally talked.
"Yeah, Luke, the neighbour, you know him. He's in the band I love called 5 Seconds Of Summer. He's my favorite in fact. So I went with Luke to the studio and we recorded 'Amnesia' and their manager loved me. So I'm telling you once again: they offered me a place on the tour. Can I please go? Mom and I already went trough this and she said no but she said she would talk to you about it and re-think it over if you said yes." I told him slowly so he could understand.
"I don't know. I don't this Luke guy and if my daughter was to go with this band for eight months, I would find it ideal for me to meet him or them. I would also like to meet their manager. I don't know if I would want you to go for eight months on a tour around the world. Do you know what could happen Laura? It's very dangerous." My dad answered surprisingly calmly. I knew he would say 'no' but calmly was a surprise.
"Please! Dad, you don't understand. This is important for me. He's my best friend here actually. I wouldn't want to go eight months without seeing him. If you want, I could make them come over tomorrow so that you and mom can meet the band. Even the manager could come dad."
"If your mom agrees with it, why not? I could all meet them concidering you might spend half the year with complete strangers." He agreed sarcastically. I got up to ask my mom. Once I found her in her room sketching, I went up to her.
"Mom, I asked dad and he said that ge wants to meet the band and if he likes the band, he might say yes. So can the band and their manager come over tomorrow?" Sincerely, I was afraid of her answer.
"That's fine with me, but Laura, I hope that you know that eight months is a lot." She agreed.
"Thank you! I'll go call Luke to tell him. Thanks again!"

Once I wasin my room I called Luke, he answered on the third ring.
"Hey," I answered less enthusiasticaly than I wanted.
"Hi! What's up? We're in rehearsels."
"I got a letter from your studio offering me to come on tour with you!" I said exitedily.
"Oh yes! You finally got it! So what did your parents say?" So he knew.
"You knew they were sending me a letter?" I asked.
"Yeah. It was a surprise though."
"Oh, yeah, okay. My dad wants to meet the band AND management. I feel embarassed." I confessed. I was hoping he wouldn't find it weird.
"Oh no it's fine babe! Don't worry about it. When should we meet?"
"Tomorrow."
"Okay, I'll ask management and the guys. I'll text you to let you know. I have to go now though, we have to finish recording 'Disconnected'."
"Okay. See ya tomorrow," I then hung-up.

I went to take a shower, I felt a little disgusting.

Once my shower finished, I put my PJ's on and went on my phone.

Luke: Hey love! Management said yes for tomorrow at around 1:30 P.M. Is that okay? XX Luke

Laura: Yeah! Perfect! See ya tomorrow. XX Laura

••••••

Hey guys! So I haven't done an Author's Note in quiet a while now, so here I am! I made this chater a little longer since the other one was a filler, so it wasn't very long. Follow me on Twitter: morjane5SOS
Instagram: 5sosmorjane
Spotify (No one really uses Spotify, but yeah.): 5sosmorjane

Thx for reading! 😘

Comment

Vote