Chapter 4 ❤️

LAURA'S POV

The next morning I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I decided to go take a shower and then get dressed because I was meeting the boys at 2:00 pm.

Once I entered the shower, I immediately relaxed. It's like showers had powers to make forget about everything but the hot water surrounding you. I know that sounds weird, but it's true!

Then I got out of the shower, wrapped myself around a towel and got out of the bathroom. Then, I went to my closet and picked out something to wear. I decided on a pair of blue high waisted jean shorts, a short sleeved shirt were the sleeves went down so you could see the side of my bra with the American flag on it and a pair of white Converse. Then I went my 'vanity' and started brushing my hair and decided to put them in a messy bun. (A/N: I know absolutely nothing about make-up, so you guys can imagine what you want)

Then I went down stairs for breakfast. I saw my brother watching TV and texting some girl and my mom making bacon and eggs.

"Oh honey you're ready! Here do you want breakfast?" She said, whilst putting bacon and eggs in my plate.

"Yeah thanks mom."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Fast forward to 2:00 pm.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Mom! I'm leaving!"

"Okay! See you later!" screamed my mom.

Once I got to Luke's house I ringed on the inter phone and Luke picked up:

"Hey Luke it's me."

"Okay! Coming."

Then the gate opened and I got inside only to see the whole 5SOS band waiting for me on the couch.

"Hi I'm---" started Calum.

"I know who all of you guys are." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah we should've figured. You're Laura Hamry right?" Asked Ashton.

"The one and only!" I laughed.

"Haha yeah, let's be honest here, yesterday Luke wouldn't shut up about you on the phone and now I understand why!" Michael started laughing whilst Luke started to get really red.

"Is that so?" I asked Luke.

"Ummm pfffff what!? Me talk about you? Never!" He said nervously! He was so cute!

"Whatever Luke. Do you want to play 20 questions Laura?"

"Yeah okay. Sure." I loved 20 questions for a reason or another.

Once we were in Luke's room Michael started:

"Full name?"

"Laura Jade Tiffany Hamry."

"Oh wow that's long, okay, birthday?" asked Ashton.

"16th July 1996."

"Wait that's my birthday too!" explained Luke.

"Yay! I know that already, I used to stalk you guys. I know it's creepy." I said laughing.

"Haha okay. Favorite animal?"

"Penguin"

"Fuck, me too!" Luke said and then he started dancing. Dancing.

"Color?" asked Calum.

"Blue"

"ME TOO!!!!" Screamed Luke.

"Celebrity crush?"

"Ummm... It's... umm... Well...hehe.... it's Lu--Luke." I said nervously and then I started to blush like crazy. I'm pretty sure that If you put you're finger on my skin right now, it would burn.

"It's me?" Asked Luke. I could say he was happy by the smile on his face.

"Yeah."

"Haha that's funny you're Luke's celebrity crush too!" Informed Ashton

"Shut up!" Luke started to walk Ashton with a pillow.

Boys.

☂☂☂☂☂☂

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter but I'm kind of sick. Anyways! Hope you like it! I wasen't really trying to do this as If Laura was really nervous because she was a model so I mean she isn't that nervous.

Thx for reading! 😘

Comment

Vote