Chapter 2 ❤️

When I woke up, we had 3 more hours left until we got to Sidney. I decided to listen to some music. I reached for my Rose Gold IPhone 5S and my finger hovered the circular button. I decided to listen to 5 Seconds Of Summer. I listened to Amnesia because it's one of my favorite songs in their album. My brother was still sleeping and he was snoring like there was no tomorrow.

♡☁︎♡☁︎♡☁︎♡

We finally arrived to Sidney. When we got out of the plane we got our baggage and headed to our new car.

Yes new car. Obviously, because we live on the other side of the planet and we will be going to LA during vacation, so we need a car over there.

We finally arrived in our new neighbour hood. Let me just say, some pretty rich people lived here, there weren't any houses, no they were all MANSIONS.

I would be lying if I said we didn't live in a mansion in LA, but these were so big and modern.

We finally reached our house or should I say mansion. When we got in front of our mansion my jaw literally dropped. It was a MASSIVE mansion, I could see out of the corner of my eye, Ben's eye's were out of their orbits. I rushed out of the car and got into the house.

Wow.

This was a one-of-a-kind mansion. The floor was all marble, the kitchen was huge (massive, gianormous whatever floats your boat), the living room was probably twice the kitchen. The kitchen was really modern, with a middle "island". Then I rushed upstairs to get to my room.

Wow. Again.

I found one room that was massive! (I seem to really like that word!) It had a lavender purple wall, a huge California King sized bed, with flower bed sheets and turquoise pillows. I also saw a white desk in the corner with a lamp and everything. I went to the other side of my room and found a door leading to my own bathroom. I entered the bathroom and- once again - my jaw dropped. It was so pretty! It had a bath tub and a shower. I noticed that there was two sinks that were connected. I wonder why I would need two sinks.

I decided to go back to my room. I also located another door. I discovered that it was the door leading to my walk-in-closet. Okay. How cool is it to have a walk - in - closet? Yeah, that's what I thought. It was huge I had the space to put at least all of Kate Middleton's closet in here.

As soon as I was done giving myself a
little 'tour' of my room, I decided to tweet my fans that I had arrived in Sidney. Yes I have fans. I'm a very well known model in the world. You probably already heard of me. I am model for Victoria Secret and many other brands and magazines. I go to almost every Fashion Shows held by the companies I work for. (A/N: I'm totally inventing this, there is no model called Laura Hamry in the world. Miranda Kerr on the other hand is the model I decided on to play Laura, she is a model.)

I decided to get out of my room and go get my suitcase. I went down stairs and pulled my suitcase upstairs. when I got my suitcase, I started unpacking.

I decided to take a brake and go see what my brother was doing.

I went to his room, wich was right next to mine. I saw that his room was as big as mine and had the coolest bed anyone could ask for. It was basically a trampoline bed. (A/N: Yes I took that bed from the show Jessie.) The sides of his bed were normal but the middle of his bed was the trampoline net. It was really cool.

"What do you want Laura?" asked Ben.

"I just wanted to see what your room looked like"

"Yeah, whatever."

See, this was the problem, my brother never really liked me going into his room. Wether it was in LA, Singapour, London or Sidney, he would always get angry when I got in his room. His exuse was was: "What if I'm doing 'it' when you come in?"

I always thaught that was the dumbest exuse ever.

"Laura!" My mom called after me.

"Yeah mom?"

"Come downstairs please!"

"Comming!" I yelled.

I quickly got downstairs and went to see my mother who was in the working area.

"Yeah mom?"

"Okay, Laura, I would like us to go introduce our selves to our neighbours."

"Okay. First let me go change and take a quick shower. These clothes are gross."

"Okay but be quick."

And with that I quickly got upstairs. I decided to wear a floral crop-top and some green high wasted shorts.

I got into the warm shower and relaxed. Once I was finished, I quickly went to my room and changed into my clothes. I decided to brush my hair and let them down. My hair were a little lower than my shoulders and were flowey, soft, brown hair. I just put my 'Tropezienne' sandals (A/N: These shoes are a French brand of sandals).

I got down stairs and my mom and I went to our neighbours at our left. There mansion was just as big as ours. They had a very big gate and it was quiet high.

We went to the inter phone and buzzed so they could open the gates.

"Liz Hemmings" said the women on the interphone.

Oh.

My.

Fucking.

God.

Liz HEMMINGS!

Hemmings as in Luke Hemmings, my celebrity crush and my favorite band member of 5 Seconds Of Summer.

The weird thing is that Luke Hemmings lives in Sidney. I wonder if this is his house? That would be awesome.

"Yes, this is your new neighbours. We would like to say hello." answered my mom. She was very used to this, she had to do this in Los Angeles and probably here too. I'm not to sure because no one really came to our house since we arrived. I mean we just arrived 2 hours ago.

"Of course! Let me open the gate for you!" replied Liz.

We got in their mansion.

Wow.

Their house is even more flabbergasting than ours.

"Hello! I'm Liz! I guess you guys are our new neighbours!"

"Yes we are! I'm Emma Hamry and this is my daughter Laura."

"Emma Hamry?! Oh My Gosh! I love your clothing collection! Huge fan! Half my closet is your collection"

"Happy to here that you enjoy my clothing collection!"

"Luke! Come downstairs! We have guests!"

And that's when I saw him.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

Hey guys! So I'm in the train right now to go to Cannes. (South of France) I normally live in Paris. The picture on the side is the Hamry's Mansion. It's pretty cool, I have to admit. I have 5 hours of train to go, so I might do a second update today. Who knows? Haha, anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thx for reading! 😘

Comment

Vote