Chapter 11 ❤️

The next day I woke-up in my bed. I wonder how I got in here in the first place. The only thing I remembered was watching a movie, having a heated make-out session with Luke and falling asleep in Luke's arms on the couch. He probably brought me up here before leaving. I got out of my hot bed and instantly regretted it. The floor was cold against my feet. I decided to take a shower.

••••••

After my shower, I went back to my room only to find Luke in my bed. What. The actual. Fuck. He wasn't here when I woke-up was he?!

"Luke! What the fuck are you doing in my room? On top of that I'm naked for God's sake!" I exlaimed reagusting my towel so he couldn't see my boobs.

"I don't mind," he said with a smirk. Ugggghhhh! That smirk would never come off his face!

"Yeah. Well breaking news, I do, so will your heighness please come out of my room and patiently wait outside." I retorted.

"No can do, Princess."

"Well your going to have to suck it up and get out," I continued, "As much as I know that you would love to see me naked, swaying my hips and grunding on you, I can't." I said smirking.

"That's a shame. I didn't want you to anyways. This view is enough for the moment, we've only just started the day, Princess," he said cockily. This dude was getting on my last nerve!

"Let's make a deal here Luke. You get out of my room now and I will sing for you later. Deal?" I proposed. I doubted he was going to day yes though.

"No can do."

"Fine. Then I guess I'll have to strip here and now in front of you and put my clothes on."

"Why would that be a problem to me?" He asked smirking, that I-would-love-to-see-you-naked smirk.

"Well it would affect you because, I'm just too hot to handle." I said chuckling a little.

"I wouldn't deny that." He said turning his attention back to me.

"Okay. Your choice not mine."

I got to my closet and picked-out my clothes. A simple grey tee-shirt with a pair of jeans that were knee-lenght, some flat sandals and a brown floral skarf. I paired all that off with a pair of grey hoop earings. Since Luke wasen't going to move soon, I decided to change in the room. I mean it was my room. I took my pyjama shorts off. I could literally see Luke's eyes on me, even though I was not facing him. "Perv," I said smirking towards him. "Your legs... Their amazing! Can I touch them?" He asked as if he saw a pot of gold. "No. Eww. That's what I was saying, your a pervert." I said laughing. His bottom lip pursed out. He was too cute, seriously. I slipped my jeans on so Luke would stop looking at me like if I was some kind of prize or chocolat. I took my pyjama top off and seeing I had no bra, Luke's eyes were directed towards my chest. Wrong choice. Note to self: Next time Luke is here, change in the bathroom. "Will you stop looking at me like that?"
"Oh my gosh. No. This isn't real." He muttered.
"What? Have never seen boobs in your life?" I responded chuckling a bit.
"Not as nice as those," He said a little too loudly.
"Eww. I can't believe you never saw me naked." I told him. I mean it's true, with all the disgusting pictures on internet about celebritites now! "What?" He asked in disbelief as if I had just told him I came from Mars. "Like internet pictures," I said gesturing to my body.
"No but can you stop please. Put a top or something, if you continue to stay like that, we might as well just have sex now and here," he said trying to cover his eyes.
"Oh. Well, I would love to change in peace, trust me, but someone here doesn't want to move. By 'someone' I mean you." I said pointing to him and using air quotes when I said 'someone'.
"Fine. I'll get out," Luke said getting up from my bed and walking towards my door.
"But first," he then smashed his lips onto mine. Just that made my stomach erupt with thousands of butterflies. I brought my arms to his neck and started kissing him back. I almost forgot I had no top on. Of course, my brother was here to remind me of that. "Wow, wow, wow, WOW. I think we are going to stop right now making-out and Laura you are going to put a top on. I never really wished seeing you topless." Said oh-so-gracefully my brother.
"Stop invading my privacy!" I almost shouted.
"No can do little sis," he said to me.
"You really didn't get it, did you? I said get out of my room, don't come in, especially when I'm naked and having a make-out session with my boyfriend," I hissed.
"Hay babe, calm down it's okay," Luke said trying to calm me down.
"No it's not! Ben, how many times have I told you, don't come into my room without knocking? Probably a gizillion bloody times!"
"You don't talk to me like that Laura." He warned.
"You know what? Just get out of my bloody room," I litterally pushed the both men out of my room and closed the door in their faces. Finally peace people! I quickly put my top on and my sandals, put my hair up in a messy bun and opened the door.
"Are you alright?" Asked Luke leaning on the side of the door.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Ben is just so annoying," I muttered.
"Well, do you want to continue what we were doing or..." He trailed off. I just rolled my eyes in response.
"I did prefer you without the top though. Sexier." He said in a husky tone making me melt and want him right there.
"Well," I started, with the tips of my fingers going up and down on his perfectly muscular chest, "We could try and find a way to get it off again," I said trying to sound sexy.
"Be my guest," He told me, his hands roaming my sides and his hot minty breath fanning my face. I literally just melted on the moment. We eventually started making-out. His crotch was pressed against my pelvis and I was kissing him like there was no tomorrow.
"God, Laura," He mumbled against my lips in a very husky tone. "You drive me crazy," He continued. I just nodded in response, too caught up in kissing him and his plump lips. He then started to bring his hands under my shirt and on my flat stomach. His hands were all over me and at one point, he cupped my breasts and started massaging them and I moaned. I brang my hands to his chest and slipped my hands under his shirt and felt his abs. Of course, his phone started ringing when he was about to take my jeans off. Nice.
"Hello?" He answered in his husky tone, still panting.
"Woah. Did I just disturb you?" I recongnised Calum's voice through the phone and I could tell he was smirking.
"Yes. Actually you did."
"Well I hope you guys weren't having sex though. I don't like the idea of you and Laura speaking to me trough the phone naked." He laughed.
"Don't you think of Laura naked," Luke hissed.
"Protective much?"
"Well when a prevert is telling me that he is imagining my girlfriend naked, yes I am protective." Luke said trough gitted teeth.
"Calm down man, I know she's yours, you called dibs!"
"Yeah yeah. What do you want?" Luke asked clearly irritated.
"We have rehearcel in 1 hour." Calum answerd flatly.
"Okay I'll be there. Bye." He then just hung-up before directly attaking me by kissing me hungrily. I immediatly responded and bit his lower lip, asking for an entrance. He gladly gave it to me.
"Luke," I said panting, "You need to go get ready," I said out of breath, still.
"Okay, but I'll be back to finish this babe," He said winking and then putting his shirt back on.
"I'll be waiting," I chuckled putting my top on also.
"See you later!" He shouted before closing my door and heading downstairs for rehearsels.