Chapter 6 ❤️

LAURA'S POV

The next morning I woke up to the birds singing. I quickly got out of my bed because I had just remembered that today I was going to the city fair with Luke and the band. He also told me Ashton's girlfriend was coming, so that's good because for the past few weeks, I've been surrounded by boys.

I decided to not take a shower because Luke told me to meet him at his house around 10 A.M and it was already 9:30 A.M so I had to be quick. He had texted me yesterday. (A/N: I know I didn't mention it in the messages from the earlier chapter, but yeah she had to meet Luke at 10:00 am.) I decided to wear a black crop top with written on it: "So Fresh, So Clean." I also put some high waisted white Jean shorts and my black Vans. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then, I went to do my make-up and all of that fun stuff. I put my hair up in a messy bun, took my IPhone that I could not live without, and went downstairs. Once I was at the table my mom greeted me.

"So," She started, "What are you planning on doing today?"

"Umm I'm going over to Luke's at 10:00 and then Me, Ashton, Calum, Michael and Ashton's girlfriend Emily are going to the city fair."

"Oh okay. That sounds like fun" She told me.

"Okay well I'm going to have to go now." I told my mom, putting my bowl with cereal in it in the sink.

"Okay be safe."

"Will be!" I shouted slamming the door on my way.

Once I got to Luke's, they were all there and I was the last one.

"Sorry for making you guys wait so long. My mom." I said, because we all know that when we say 'My Mom' it means long talks.

"No worries!" Said Calum.

"This is Emily. My girlfriend." Said Ashton, pointing to his girlfriend.

"Hi! I'm Laura." I said putting my hand out so Emily could take it. But instead of that, she embraced me into a bone crushing hug. Well I was not excepting that.

"I'm Emily! Nice to finally meet you!"

"Finally meet me?" I questioned.

"Well yeah, Luke has been talking non-stop about you! He was saying how beautiful you were and how funny and how s-"

"Okay I think we are going to go now!" Said Luke, cutting Emily in her sentence, obviously not wanting her to continue.

"Yeah okay!" Said Emily.

Once we all got in the car I sat in between Calum and Luke. For some reason, they were all looking at us (Luke and me) and smirking.

"What?" I said finally breaking the silence.

"Nothing, nothing at all." Ashton said whilst smirking in Luke's direction.

"Okay well then let's go!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆

LUKE'S POV

Once we got to the fair I quickly got out from that awkward situation in the car. They were all smirking in my direction and looking at Laura and I as we were came from Mars. But I knew why they were smirking. They knew I liked Laura and I was going to tell her today.

"Let's go to the Farris Wheel!" I heard Laura say.

"Okay." I shrugged. I didn't really know what to do in fairs and I was going to let Laura chose the games.

Once we got on top Laura was holding on my arm really tightly. She was so cute, she thaught we were going to fall and die so she just hold on my arm.