Chapter 8 ❤️

LAURA'S POV
The next day I woke up because the sun was shining right into my eyes.

Fuck you sun.

After I stretched and all that jazz, I decided to go take a quick shower so that I felt clean. I went to the bathroom and set the water on hot. Yeah, I was probably crazy, but I wanted to relax.
I striped (A/N: I always found that word funny, I don't know why. 😂) and got in the shower. I completely relaxed. I scrubbed the soap all around my body and rinsed everything right off. I got out of the shower, took my towel, wrapped it around my body, and went straight to my room. I closed my lavender purple curtains and went to my walk-in-closet. I had so many clothes, I didn't know what to choose.
I decided to put a pair of burgundy colored leggings along with a light pink sweater, a white beanie, light pink Uggs and a light pink scarf with skulls on it. I didn't really like skulls, but that was one of my only scarfs. After I had finished putting my clothes on, I went downstairs to take breakfast. Luke texted me last night and told me to be around his house at 12:30 am.

I went to the kitchen, took a bowl, sat down next to my brother, took the cereal and poured myself the cereal in the bowl.

"Good morning Ben!" I tell him, all chirpy.

"The fuck do you want?" Asked my brother. Yeah, this is the perfect example of why I hate my brother.

"What's your problem?" I ask him.

"Will you shut up, Laura?"

"Okay, gees." I shrug.

He was texting someone and didn't even look up when he was talking to me. Rude. So I decided to eat my cereal really quickly and go out. It was just awkward.

Once I was finished with my breakfast, I put my bowl into the sink and got out. I went to the park because it was my favorite place to go in the morning or when I had nothing to do.

Once I arrived, I went straight to the swings and... Wait... What the fuck? Is that Luke on the swings?

"Hey," I say getting on the swing next to his.

"Hi." He simply says. I look in his eyes and see them full of worries.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He says, pulling a wry smile.

"Yeah, okay." I tell him.

"So why are you at the park?"

"Oh uh... I was waiting to come to your house and I had nothing to do so I came to the park."

"Oh okay."

"Why are you at the park?"I ask him.

"Oh me? Uh I was just here to... uhh... Get fresh air?" It sounded more like a question than an answer.

"That sounded more like a question."

"Haha yeah... The real reason I'm here is because of what I told you yesterday, we are going on tour tomorrow." He told me.

"Oh yeah, I know but today we don't have to worry about that," I tell him, truthfully.

"I guess your right." He nods, giving me one of his billion dollar smiles. "But," He continues, "How are we going to work out? I mean yeah, I know that there's the long distance relationship thing, but I don't want us to be one of those couples who call each other every day for the first few days, and then nothing. They don't call each other anymore, they don't text. Nothing. And that's what I'm most scared of." He finishes.

"Wow. I don't know but I'm sure we can work it out," I tell him.

"Hey, we should go to the studio now." He tells me, as he starts to get up from the swing. I didn't notice he was wearing a beanie today. It was grey, and it looked really good on him. I mean what wouldn't look good on him. I'm pretty sure you make him wear a carpet, he will look handsome.

"Yeah, we should." I tell him as we start walking to the studio, hand in hand.

•••••••••

HELLO GUYS! So as you can see, last week I updated on a Monday, and today we are also Monday! So I decided I was going to update every Monday. So I know it was quite boring, but yeah, I'm quite a boring person. I also wanted to say that the picture on the side is Laura's outfit for the day. I decided to not make her wear the cardigan because I don't think it looked very nice and it was just too much.

Thx for reading! 😘

Comment

Vote