Chapter 3 ❤️

Luke.

Freaking.

Hemmings.

OH. MY .GOD. I think my eyes popped right out of their socket and my jaw dropped. He is my celebrity crush and on top of that he is in my favorite band ever, 5 Seconds Of Summer. No need to mention that he is one freakin' sex God.

"Oh Luke, here you are. They're the new neighbours I've been talking to you about."

"Oh yeah! Hi I'm Luke." He said offering his hand so I could shake it.

"Oh I already knew that." I responded.

"Oh well yeah, I should've figured that out." He said, chuckling.

"I'm Laura Hamry."

"Oh wait. You're Laura Hamry?"

"Euuhh yeah."

"Oh my god you're like the most gorgeous girl I've seen. I'm a huge fan!"

"Oh my god! I can't believe Luke Hemmings thinks I'm pretty!"

"Euuhh yeah. How couldn't I, I mean you're gorgeous. So you're a fan?" He said chuckling.

"Well yeah. Pretty much the biggest fan there is." I mumbled.

"Oh yeah, we get that a lot when we meet fans."

Man, his eyes were the bluest eyes I had ever seen. The most gorgeous also. His hair were in a high quiff, that I don't know why, always wanted to run my fingers trough. His lip ring was amazingly sexy on him, because I have to admit, I hate any kind of 'rings' on someone except earings.

"Like what you see?" Asked Luke.

"Hmmmm" I replied, not even paying attention to what I was saying. Once I realized, I was so embarrased, that I could fell myself blush.

"Haha! No it's okay, I get that a lot."

"Oh okay." I chuckled, very nervously might I add.

"Sooooo... You know who Calum, Ashton and Michael are right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Well since your a fan, and your my neighbour, maybe you could come sometime tomorrow and meet them or something." He told me.

"Yeah! OMG that would be so cool!"

"Okay. Well it's settled, what about you come around 2:00 pm tomorrow?"

"Sure." I replied. I heard my mom scream my name from downstairs, so I decided to go see what she wanted.

"Honey we're leaving."

"Okay."

"Hey wait Laura, can I have your number, 'cause you know, your my neighbour now." I started blushing for absolutely no reason, probably just the fact that I had met Luke Hemmings today and That he had just asked me my number.

"Oh yeah sure. Here." I handed my phone to him, and I took his phone.

I entered my phone number and put myself as: Laura the prettiest girl ever

I handed him his phone back and took mine only to see he had called himself: Luke the sexiest penguin

He smirked giving me my phone back.

"Seriously?" I laughed as I saw what he had put as his contact.

"Well you put Laura The Prettiest Girl Ever!" He laughed along.