Chapter 7 ❤️

Play: 'Me And My Broken Heart' by Rixton.

LAURA'S POV

"All I need is a little love in my life
All I need is a little love in dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kik start
Me and my broken heart
I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart
A little but I'm hoping it might kik start
Me and my broken heart.

Shotgun. Aimed at my heart, you got one.
Tear me apart-"

"Wow. You never told me you could sing and play guitar." There was Luke, standing in my doorway, smirking whilst I was playing guitar.

"You never asked." I smiled.

"I have something to tell you," he said coming to sit on my bed. "The band and me are going to have to leave soon to continue our tour." He said really quickly.

"What?" I asked in desbeleif.

"Yeah I should've told you before, I'm really sorry."

"When are you leaving?" I asked my voice shaking.

"In two days."

"Hmm, and how much time are you leaving?"

"Eight months..."

"Eight. Fucking. Months." I said through gritted teeth. "So you think it's not important to tell your now girlfriend that you are leaving for the other side of the world and on top of that for eight fucking months?!"

"I know, and I'm really sorry for it. I acted like a dick, I know." He told me.

"You got that right!" I told him.

"If you want you can come in studio with us tomorrow because we're going to be recording one of our new singles for our new album." He asked me.

"Yeah sure."

"Okay. I'm really sorry Laura." He told me thruthfully.

"See you tomorrow!" I yelled to him once he was downstairs.

To change my mind off of things, I decided to go on my Twitter.

@laurahamry: Hey guys! So bored. Maybe Twitcam?

@cham_scarli: Yeah!

@5soscarla: Yes please!

@ruby_israely: Yeah!!!

Those were some of the comments left on my tweet saying they wanted a Twittcam. I guess I was doing a Twittcam then!

I set up the camera and all the stuff to do a Twittcam and started.

"Hey guys! It's Laura! Obviously. So I'm doing this Twittcam because I was really bored and I hadn't done one in a while. I moved to Sidney a few months ago, some of you guys may already know that but yeah. So here we go:

@ruby_israely: Do you like Australia?

I do but I mean I really miss Los Angeles because I spent the most of my life there so yeah.

@cham_scarli: Do you have a boyfriend?

Haha! The question that everyone asks. Yes I do have a boyfriend.

@avabarimani: What's his name?

He's called Luke.

@lea_gnd1: Last name, favorite colour, favorite animal and age of your boyfriend pls.

Okay. So his last name is Hemmings. Yes the Luke Hemmings. He's 18, penguin and blue.

@avabarimani: LUKE HEMMINGS IS YOUR BOYFRIEND???!!!! OMG!!!

Haha yeah." I replied. In the next 3 seconds my phone had already blown up with all sorts of messages like that.

"So I'm going to have to stop the Twittcam now guys. I'm really sorry but I'll try doing one soon! Bye guys!" And with that I ended my Twittcam. I started to take put everything back in place and put my camera away.

So after putting everything away I decided to take a shower. It was getting pretty late.

After choosing my PJ's I went in the shower. It felt so good, you don't even know.

After the shower I changed in my PJ's and went downstairs to get dinner.

"Hey mom," I said walking over to her.

"Hey hun. Do you want dinner?" She said, pouring the soup in a bowl. It was tomato soup I think. My favorite.

"Humm yeah but can I please eat in my room tonight?" My mom had this very strict policy of 'No eating in rooms' because it could bring in ants and other insects.

"Okay just tonight."

"Thanks mom! Your the best!" I replied already going upstairs with the soup.

FAST FORWARD TO THE NEXT MORNING

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Hey guys! So I'm sorry to leave you guys hanging like that! I'm also really sorry that I didn't update but I have a very good explanation to that. I had litterally NO idea. So yeah, I'm really sorry for that. I know that the first three chapters had been updated three days in a row, but that was because it was the beginning of the book and they were the first chapters. So now the updates will be more 'separated'.

Thx for reading! 😘

Comment

Vote