Chapter 25- Stay in Alice Academy (Day 3)- Part 3

SO SORRY, GUYS!! If you have heard of a super typhoon that came on our country's way, you can understand for the late update.

WARNINGS: (That's a first!) Sorry if you don't understand the rhymes and notes. I ALSO do not own these two anime.

~*~*~*~

Mikan's POV

"NATSUME!!" I yelled inside the carriage with my hair in my fists. I panicked as I searched around, even looking out the window, BUT I CAN'T FIND HIM ANYWHERE! I placed my hand on my heart and took slow, even and deep breaths. I need to calm down before I do something stupid.

I looked out the window again and try to see if I can find Natsume. But I can't! 

"Ooh, what do I do?" I asked myself, then bit my lip as I thought of a risky idea. Standing up, I walked over to the open window and tried to climb out. I yelped when the carriage tipped over, and I almost lost my grip. The cold wind was blowing and it made goosebumps popped all over my body. 

Shivering, I finally climbed on the roof of the ride and I gripped the rails holding the carriage together. As I search around, only one thing was in my mind.

I'm going to kill him when I find him.

I tried to calm myself down when something caught my eye from where I stood. Holding my grip, I bent down and saw words written on the carriage's roof.

Do not use your powers

Or this game falters

Calm down and listen

Do not exclaim 

Then there was an arrow below it. I turned my head to the left and saw another writing.

This game is the same

With your celestial friend

Now follow the arrow

And the next message will show 

So Karin is experiencing the same thing, huh? The arrow was pointing down so that must mean I should get down first and look for the next clue. Whoever did this, they are going to pay. I looked at the ground below, and I must say, I am very high up. I bent my knees as my lips tugged upward to a smirk. Then again, this won't stop me. 

I jumped down on carriages, rails, swung on ropes (Where did those come from?) and landed near the control box. The people passing by took no notice of me, but some noticed that the ferris wheel stopped turning. I was about to run when I saw another writing on the control box. 

A place of your arrival

A place of your betrayal 

A person is waiting

With the note of the next meeting 

I know where I can find the place. It's obvious. Running towards the direction of the school, I thought of what Karin might be in right now.

~**~

Karin's POV 

I ran around blindly, trying to find Kazune. Strangely, no one jumped out and scared me to death. Hearing him scream in agony, breaks my heart. I called for him again.

"Kazune! Can you hear me?!" I was worried and hyperventilating, clouding my focus. Suddenly, a light shone beside me. I turned my head to the right and saw a plaque with a red arrow pointing forward and the words above saying,