Chapter 22- Fight with the Ferus'

Karin sighed in content as she crossed her arms behind her head, laying on her new pink queen sized bed. Savoring the soft and comfy security of her bed, she rolled around until she was satisfied. 

"This bed is great~" She sang, giggling strangely to herself.

Both of them have already settled in their dorm (which was actually more like a mini-apartment) and explored the place while unpacking their things. It only took an hour because they used their powers to arrange everything from the closet to organizing the different rooms to designing their room. Mikan's bedroom was beside Karin's. The peach blonds room has white walls with red creeping vines and with drawings of a flower bell. 

In Karin's room, there was, as I said, a pink queen sized bed on the right side of the room with two small white Victoria cabinets on both sides. A pale white pearl lamp was placed above the cabinets with an alarm on one side. On the other side of the room was a study desk filled with neat stacks of papers and other materials needed for a project and a vanity. Beside it was a bookshelf filled with books, obviously, with a pink fluffy rug underneath it. There was a white door on the corner that opens to a walk-in closet. Across the door was another white door that leads to the bathroom and a double-door entrance to the veranda a few feet away from it. 

Already feeling herself getting bored, Karin got off her bed and her gaze wandered on her clock. 3:15. She walked to the door in a small, lazy pace, opening it with a slight yawn before closing it behind her.

~*~*~*~

Short Info: 

Here are the different kinds of rooms in their dorm...

A living room, dining room, game room, lounge room, two bathrooms, a kitchen, two guest rooms, a discussion room and a theater room.

~*~*~*~

Karin walked to the Mikan's door and knocked three times. "Mikan? Can we please go out? I am so bored!" She whined.

There was a silent shuffle inside the room before the door opened and Mikan came out. She grinned at the peach blond and took her hand.

"Let's go to Central Town!" She exclaimed in excitement as she dragged the blond to their door. When they were outside, Mikan continued to drag her again towards the town as Karin laughed at her. 

Suddenly, a presence of a dark aura within her sensory range made her froze abruptly in Mikan's drag, almost making the brunette fall flat on her face. She tried to pinpoint it wordlessly until it disappeared as quickly as it came, making her confused and think if it was her imagination and boredom playing tricks on her. 

"Karin, you almost made me fall! Stop staring at nothing and come ON!" Mikan exclaimed as she dragged the peach blond again by her arm, almost pouting childishly.

"H-Huh? Oh yes!" She mentally shook her head. Whether it was her imagination or not, she mustn't let her guard down.

Meanwhile, outside the window, a person dressed in all black stared at their retreating backs. He has shaggy silver hair with a tint of black and sharp onyx eyes that was narrowed in a blank stare. He wore a strange outfit fit for a mercenary in medieval times. A white shirt with a red open vest over it, a black baggy pants with a white waist belt and a pair of pointed slippers.

"So they're back, huh?" He muttered. "I hope we would not be wasting our time for a bunch of kids."

"Why would you think that? And by the way, they're called 'teenagers'." 

The man's eyes moved to the higher branch above him and spotted a small boy with pale yellow hair and golden cat-like eyes. He wore the same outfit as the man.