Chapter 26: Tomoeda

Another update guys! Again, I don't own Gakuen Alice, Kamichama Karin and Card Captor Sakura. They belong to Higuchi Tachibana, Koge-Donbo and Clamp, respectively!

~*~*~*~

Inside a dark room where the windows were covered by red curtains, the person who was still guarding the crystal was staring at the person shown in it. The raven haired man still wore that anguished expression but it was slowly disappearing until it looked as if he was asleep.

"Anything new, Sinbad?" 

"Only that the Lord is overcoming the effects of the eldest queen's spell. It won't be long, Malko." 

Malko sighed beside him. He was annoyed at the fact that windows were again, covered; making the room all dark and hard to see through. But the constant flicking of the crystal gave them enough light to see each other.

"I got a report of the queens next move. They are going to the next queen's location. Your plan of getting Garam and Talim with those twins astound me. You know how they don't get along well with the twins. They're mortal enemies." His mouth quirked downward in annoyance. 

"Zaro and Lito are perfect for the job. The Magic Queen of Stars is able to control her cards very well. Though she's unaware of how far her abilities goes." Sinbad smirked. 

Malko was not amused. "You enjoy toying with them despite you saying it was for the Lord's benefit. Why is that?"

"Because I take pleasure in their fights."

"Pleasure? The demons those two idiots sent was not enough for the Alice Queen to at least be unconscious for days! Why are we sending weak umbras and festus' anyways? We have more powerful demons at our command!"

"I'm testing their abilities. I want to see how far they go."

"Tch, did you at least get Talim's report. I've scanned it earlier and I'm actually impressed with the royals' powers. Are you sure we can control them?"

Sinbad's mouth quirked upwards to a grin. "It won't be us who controls them."

"Then who?"

"Who else? The one who will end it all, of course."

~**~

"IT'S AWESOME KARIN!" Mikan screamed in excitement and amazement as she surveyed the house in front of her. "I'm glad it's not a mansion!"

It was still rather early in the morning, approximately a quarter past 5, that after they entered out the portal, they were immediately sent to the house Karin once bought during her adventures of the Seed of Chaos. Why did she bought the house, you ask? Kaylina asked her too.

Before the peach blond could say anything, the brunette disappeared in a blur towards the house. Natsume only shook his head at his wife/fiancee/girlfriend antics and proceeded to follow her inside. Kazune followed and then Karin.

They were only in the foyer of the house where a spiral staircase against the right wall to the left leading upstairs was seen. There were two halls on opposite sides; one leading to the living room and the other to the kitchen. 

Not a second later, they all heard a squeal. They sweat dropped as they saw a blur running around the house. Natsume's voice was then heard.

"MIKAN! STOP RUNNING!"

The blur stopped just in front of the other two blond couples. Mikan pouted and crossed her arms. It wasn't her fault the house was amazing!

Sighing, Karin spoke, "Okay, everyone your room are upstairs with your symbols on the surface. Natsume's door is red with a fire symbol, Kazune is a symbol of his Apollo ring, Mikan is sun, mine is a flower bell. Your rooms are already decorated-"