Author's Note

HELLO, DEAR READERS!! I have an important announcement to make. *ahem*

CHAPTER 23 IS STILL GOING MAJOR CONSTRUCTION!! THE PUBLISHED DATE IS STILL UNKNOWN BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BE SOOO BUSY IN THIS MONTH.

Why?

Many to mention. Anyway, as Asiangirl121 said, I'll make the next three chapters long. Because if I cut it up into two parts, we won't be able to get closer to finding the next queen. Do you know who are the last two queens? If so, tell me what you think. :-)

And...FOR THE LOVE OF PANCAKES!! O_O I have over 2.4 thousand reads! Am I dreaming?! 

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU 1000000x SOOOOOO MMMMUUUUCCCHHH!!! :-D  (^_^).... (>_<) I love you guys so much. *crying* I am so happy. *wipes tears and smiles*

For all of your supports, to the following readers, I give my heartful gratitude and appreciation:

Amaterasu166    Asiangirl121   Alexsa462003    10606lockmoor   BELLE134   lovelyicelotus MjHyuuga chewybillabong   TheAnimeBookworm   angel_snowflake    JenniferLau5    aftaway   AnimeGirl12345  Brownie_Bun    Sadbunny   lightsight    Annagordonmark   YuriHyuuga   animegeeklover101   zebragirl_ashley   CrystalMoonlightGun   and others.

Thank you guys so much! You made me so happy. To think that this story would be a failure turned out to be a success for me. I feel as if it was just yesterday that I updated this book. And to know so many months has passed, I am very speechless. :-D

To CamilleDionne, thank you for reading The Universal Guardian even though it was not very good. And I'm sorry that I can't continue it.

To Princessdiamondheart you have been a big support to my other book Frozen Rose. Thank you for taking the time to read it.

To JenniferLau5, I hope that you will enjoy my books and thank you so much for adding two of my books to your reading list.

I would've make a message to each one of you but right now, I'm so tired. Also, if you are not mentioned above, please tell me. :-)

For another announcement:

Because of certain upcoming events, I will be so busy that I won't have time to update. However, I can still log in and see the recent reads, likes, and comments. :-D I REALLY LOVE ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Also, to LucarioMaster41, I deeply apologized that I wasn't able to finish your story. But to admit it, it was great! Though I had some difficulties because it has been a long time since I watched Pokemon so I was confused on some parts. However, I really like it, thank you for updating.

Further announcements will be, well, announced. :-D 

See you next time, everyone!

KaylaHeartfilia