Chapter 6- Finally Meeting

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I AM SOSOSOSOSOSO SORRRYYYYY!!!! I haven't updated for a week because school was busy and we were having our cooking fest (in which I was assigned to take a pictures of the sections cooking) and I must say, I was nervous. Also, we have our exam tomorrow but I'm taking my time to update this.

Mikan: Good luck!

Natsume: And stop it with those 'OMG' and 'SOSO' caps! It's freaking annoying as hell!

Me: *pouts* I don't own Gakuen Alice and Kamichama Karin. They belong to Higuchi Tachibana and Koge-Donbo, respectively.

~*~*~*~

The next morning, Mikan was all ready to go to her new school. She wore the Seiei Sakuragaoka uniform neatly and put up her long caramel hair into a high ponytail. She ran downstairs and waited at the doorstep for Rei who said that he wanted to get rid of the make-up that reminded him of the darkness of his Alice.

Last night, Mikan inserted the Longevity Alice and Telepathy Alice in him to ease the pain of his own Alice in him. He was reluctant though but she managed to convinced him to be a normal teacher for once since back at the academy, he was like a killer whose ready to kill you with every mistake you make.

"Sorry for making you wait."

Mikan looked over to her left and saw her brother...She gaped. Without the intimidating look and unnecessary make-up, Rei looks, well, handsome. Wearing a white polo shirt and a black/white striped tie with a brown jacket over it, brown pants and a pair of clean black leather shoes, he looks fairly decent with his slightly long hair being tied to a ponytail.

He walked passed her, ignoring her open mouth, and opened the door like a true gentleman.

"Ready to go?"

Snapping out of her trance, she nodded meekly. Rei let her go out first before following and closing the door behind him.

"The servants will be arriving an hour later. Your lunch is already inside your bag with your books and things needed for today. I have no doubt that you can't carry it since you will just use your Alice." At this, Mikan smiled sheepishly. "That's why I had Uncle send this."

Rei took something from his pocket and showed it to her. It was an orange flower necklace with two beads on both sides. He walked behind the brunette in an attempt to put on the necklace around her neck. Hearing a soft 'click', Mikan lightly touched the accessory.

"It's beautiful and...this is an Alice Limiter, isn't it?" She asked as she looked up to Rei.

He nodded. "Yes, Uncle did say we needed to find this Miss Hanazono Karin as she will help you hone your Alices." His eyes narrowed. "Thought I don't know how." He muttered.

Mikan shrugged and looked forward, thinking about something. "So, should we teleport or walk there since our ride won't be here for 50 minutes?"

"I suggest we teleport. We still need to get your class schedule and other stuff that you might need." He replied.

Mikan grinned and snapped her fingers; both of them disappeared in a blink of an eye.

~**~

Meanwhile...

In the Kujyou household, everything was peaceful and quiet. The sun was shining brightly on a cold morning like a burning candle in a dark room. The soft breeze of the wind flew around as the birds chirped their morning songs.

Yes, it was peaceful indeed-

"KARIN! WAKE UP NOW!"

-until it was broken by a blond guy and sapphire-blue eyes, yelling for his girlfriend *cough*wife*cough* to hurry up. He barged into her room with an irritated expression but it soon quickly disappeared when he saw the peach blond all ready and set.