Chapter. 11

"H-hey guys.."I stutter,"it's all good. I'm just here to get my friends." I gesture to my unconcious friends, then shield my face with my hands. The two big men secure my arms behind my back and tie me to a near-by chair. Fastening the last knot, Bozo laughs in my face.

"That was almost too easy!"

"Ticket-faker!"I scream my childish insults at the big man. He sticks duct-tape over my mouth, holding my words in.  They continue laughing, making me feel stupid, then head out of the door, locking it behind them. I jump around in my chair, trying to get free, but this rope is too strong.

"Aaaa!"My muffled scream gets Louis's attention. His head perks up then he also does the awkward chair dance. We try to get the others up but this seems futile. I thrash in my chair when the leg of it slips on the tiled floor. My head knocks against the cold, hard surface and I get dizzy. Then I slowly fall unconcious.

I'm brought back to the world by Harry shaking me by my shoulders.

"Savannah! Savannah, here love!"He snaps at me then resumes his uncontrolled shoulder-shaking. My blurry vision becomes clear and the back of my head is throbbing.

"Are you okay?"Zayn asks.

"Peachy."I reply sarcastically. They all laugh at this, making my head throb harder.

"Okay, we have to find a way out."Liam takes charge. He checks the door then looks for some thing in the room.

"Liam? Enlighten us?"I ask.

"Oh, I was just looking for a phone. They took mine."Liam says.

"They took mine too!"Harry yells then the whole room erupts with accusations and yelling.

"Guys!"I wait for them to quiet down,"Do you want to wait 'till they come back or find a phone and blow this popsicle stand?"

"Find a phone."Niall murmurs guiltily.

"She said blow the popsicle stand."Harry giggles. I shoot him a glare and he quickly continues the search. I go around a wall into another part of a room. My eyes roam over the room. The walls painted a forest green, green decor, the green wall-phone. It all blends in perfectly. Wall phone!!

"Guys! Guys! I found a phone!"I scream for them to hurry over, but I'm already dialing Simon's number. The boys run in behind me.

"Simon! Simon! Help us please!"I shout into the phone.

"Savannah."Liam says.

"Simon!!!!!"I plead louder. He doesn't answer.

"Savannah."Liam and Niall say together, impatiently.

"Guys, Simon won't answer!"I punch his number into the keypad again.

"Savannah!"All 5 of them shout.

"What's up?"I ask. Liam's hand points to the cord. My eyes follow it to the wall, only to find it ripped out. With a frustrated sigh, I throw the cord at the wall and slide to the ground.

"Savannah,"Niall tries to comfort me,"We'll get out of here. I promise." He plants a kiss on my forehead. For some reason, I don't believe this. I feel like I'll never get out. Like we're flies in a web. Waiting for the spiders.

"Yeah, 'cuz we're One Direction! We have our ways!"Louis adds.

I sigh louder. "You said that last time. See where we are now?" I point to out surroundings. The green room is what I decide to call it. We're going to be here a while anyway right?

"Well, if we're going to be here awhile.."Niall wraps his arm around my shoulders. I look up at him and he reads my expression perfectly. He gives me a reassuring squeeze. Or that's what I think it is.

"We're going to get out."Niall says. I smile weakly back at him.

"Cheer up babe. How about we watch Liam spaz out and run around."Niall suggests. I look up to find Liam frantically searching the room. His hip catches the table and he justs sits there for awhile and "Grrrrr"s. Niall and I can't control our laughter. When we finally contain ourselves Liam had just stopped "Grrr"ing.

"Liam? Why do you... grr?"I asked bringing back my fit of giggles.

"He doesn't get angry he just "Grr"s"Harry joins in. Soon we are all "Grrr"ing while Liam sits back, emabarrassed.

"Okay, you had your fun. Let's get out of here."Liam says.

"Grr?"I joke.

"Yes, Savannah. Grr" Liam laughs. We continue our ongoing search for any way out but come up unsuccessful once again.

"I can't take it!"Louis shrieks. Behind him the door handle begins to jiggle. I pat his shoulder, trying to get him to quiet down. If anything it's the kidnappers.

"Yes, love?"Louis asks. The two men come in, confirming my suspicions. They stand behind him. Their faces take on michievious grins.

"Behind you."I say, my voice barely audible. Bozo's arms fling out and swipe for Louis's head but he quickly ducks and dashes out of the door way. The big man runs after him. Liam picks up a chair and brings it down onto Bozo's head. He falls to the floor

"Run!"Liam yells. I run for the doorway, stumbling out into the hallway. Liam directs me to another hallway. I can finally see the sunlight through the entryway. Liam doesn't have to guide me anymore. I make a run for it, knowing they're behind me. I look back and they're running full speed. Turning a corner I stop at a gas station. I take deep breaths. I am really in bad shape. The others join me and we spend some time catching our breaths.

"Guys? Do you know where we are? Anyone?"I ask.

"Wait. Where's Niall?"