Chapter 3.

The whole rest of the shopping day was weird since Harry and the boys showed up and Harry yelled at me for getting a guys number and made it public. Then Brandon would't text me probably beacause he thought me and Harry were together. Harry thanks alot. F.Y.I That was sarcasm. More boring time at the mall later and Danielle wanted to leave. Finally.

"You OK Savannah?"

"Uhh..yeah. I'm fine."I replied. I looked up. Harry. Of course.

"OK, see you at the house."

I didn't even notice we were walking that long until we found our cars. I nodded at him. This was gonna be a long car ride.

I stepped out of the car. The others must be here because their car was sitting in the driveway. I grabbed my bags out of the trunk and walked in the house. They were watching T.V and turned to see who came in. Harry smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. I set the bags on my bed and laid down. I looked out the window and it was already dark. It gets dark fast here. Harry walked in.

"We are gonna watch a scary movie, you in?" I nodded. I slowly sat up and walked out, Harry following me. When I walked into the living room the only spot open was next to Niall. He almost seemed relived that I wasn't with Harry.

"What are we watching?" I asked walking to the couch.

"Scream."Zayn replied. I nodded approvingly and sat down next to Niall. He immediatly put his arm around me. I smiled to myself. The movie started. I am such a scaredy-cat like, when the phone rings I jump. And I can't stand gore. Plus, I squeal when someone screams and especially when Danielle screams, which is like every 30 seconds.

"Eee."I squealed for like the 25th time in an hour burying my face in Niall's chest. I felt him chuckle.

"Are you cold?"Niall whispered so only I could hear. I guess I was shivering but it probably wasn't helping that the ceiling fan was on.

"Yeah."I replied. He put his blanket around both of us. I snuggled up to him. Nice and warm. The blanket was warm too. Liam was asleep with Danielle snuggled up on him, who was also asleep. I glanced back at the screen before I shut my eyes and drifted asleep.

Someone shifted right next to me. I opened my eyes to see Niall and his ruffled blonde hair. He had a tight grip on my waist so I had to move carefully. I checked my phone and it was barely 4:30 in the morning. I guess I woke him up because he looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Morning."Niall said sheepishly.

"Morning,"I replied grinning,"Want some food?" I asked. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I got out a pan.

''You don't even have to ask."He replied chuckling. Niall ran up behind me and grabbed my waist. I laughed. He lifted me up and sat me on the table. He leaned inbetween my legs and gently kissed my cheek. I looked down before he could see my rosy cheeks.

"No, I make the food now."Niall said whilst getting out the egg carton. I giggled. He turned his back to me as he turned the stove on. Niall started to do this little hip rolling dance as he cooked. I couldn't hold my chuckles in.

"Can I have some breakfast too?"

I turned around suprised.

"Louis, you scared me,"I sighed,"How long were you awake?" I was hoping he didn't see what Niall did.

"Long enough."Lou replied mischeiviously ,elbowing Niall in the ribs. Niall blushed taking sudden interest in the pan.

"I just wanted to make the food."Niall said quietly. Lou rolled his eyes then turned to me.

"You know you should probably sit in a chair and not on the table."Lou stated matter-of-factly.

"Fine."I replied. Getting off the table and taking a seat at the table next to Lou.

"What are you guys doin' up so early,"Lou looked at the clock,"It's almost five."

"She woke me."Niall replied pointing at me.

"And I wanted breakfast."I added. We had an awkward silence until Niall turned around quickly.

"Eggs are ready!"Niall exclaimed holding up the skillet. The eggs started to slip but he caught them on a plate. He set a plate in front of me and Lou. Niall got three forks and handed them out. He then took a seat next to me. We sat in silence eating our eggs until Lou broke it.

"Wanna go for a dip later?"

"Sure." Me and Niall replied at the same time. We smiled at each other. Lou rolled him eyes and continued to eat his eggs. I pushed my plate away with a little bit of eggs left. Niall happily took them and shoveled them in his mouth. Gotta love Niall. Lou rolled his eyes again.

"Your eyes are gonna fall out of your head."I told Lou. Niall chuckled.

"Good one."Niall complimented at my dorky joke.

"I'll leave you two alone."Lou said walking away. He winked at Niall. Niall nodded back and mouthed ''thanks''.

It was weird but I was thankful Lou finally left...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Hope you like!!

~Julie