Chapter. 10

"How does my moustache look?"Louis asked whilst twisting and turning it.

"Fine but I need to know if this matches my hair right!"Liam cried holding various fake moustaches up to his head. I smoothed my moustache down and looked at Harry for the nod of approval.

"Ok so what about Bozo back there? Do you think he lost us?"Zayn asked anxiously. We all looked worriedly around.

"Well he looked to big to run this far,"I reassured unconfidently,"He can't carry his own body weight."

The group chuckled nervously at my attempt to help. Someone's throat cleared behind us. We whipped around.

"Bozo!!!!!" We screamed.

Wanna know how we got here? Long story.... Well I'd better start now.

*Hours Earlier*

"But I wanna see the Clarkson! Kells! The big K.C.!"Louis whined. There was a Kelly Clarkson concert coming up in less than 2 hours and Louis really wanted to go. I didn't even know he liked Kelly Clarkson.

"We don't have tickets."Niall pointed out, taking a big bite of his sandwich. Louis hmmphed, crossing his arms over his chest. Zayn and Harry nodded in agreement. Liam perked up, staring at his phone screen.

"I have the answers to all of our problems!"He shrieked.

"Tickets! Or the real Kelly Clarkson!"Louis shouted hopefully.

"Don't be silly. Danielle said she missed me."Liam looked dreamily at his iPhone screen. We all groaned in frustration.

"Well we're One Direction! We have our ways!"Louis cried, striking a superman pose. Ughh. This ought to be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fixed my high ponytail. The big man shook hands with Louis and went around to the front of the van.

"I'm not so sure about him."I whispered when the man got out of earshot.

"Don't worry babe."Niall said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder. The big man came back around and we all stood up straight. He brought out the tickets whilst Louis brought out the money and signed pictures. They traded and shook hands once again.

"Thank you."Louis said, neatly putting the tickets in his pants pocket, trying not to crumple them. The big man nodded appreciatively then stalked over to me. His fat thumb caressed my cheek. My nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Get away from her."Niall said in a low tone. I know he does that when he's angry. The big man's hand didn't move.

"I said-"Niall tried.

"And what are you gonna do?"The man's hoarse voice asked. It was the first time I had heard it. Niall grabbed the man's wrist and threw it down. The man let out a low growl. He slowly walked up to Niall. I didn't know what to do. I guess none of us knew what to do. So we ran. And ran. We ran to the car and piled in. Being the stupid person I am, I got into the driver's seat. Without keys.

"Keys!! Keys!"I shrieked seeing the big man coming closer. Harry pulled the keys out and threw them to me. Not having good hand-eye cordination, they bounced off my forehead and into my dress.

"Ahhhh!!"I screamed, pulling the keys out of my bra. I fit them into the slot with much difficulty and drove off. The big man got smaller and smaller behind us. We all let out the breath we were holding.

Ahhhh!!"Louis shrieked. We all looked back at him,"Oh sorry, I was holding that in for too long."

I turned back to the road then remembered something. I have no idea where I'm going.