Chapter.6

Savannah's POV

"Harry don't!"I screamed. All of the boys and I tried to pull Harry back. Harry wrapped his big hands around Niall's neck.

"We didn't... do anything, mate...please.."Niall choked out.

"Harry! Stop!"I screamed again, hitting his hands harder. Tears started to well up in my eyes. Harry looked at me and his expression changed from complete anger to complete sadness. He let go of Niall's neck. Niall dropped to the floor and I rushed over to him. He wasn't moving.

"Oh my gosh, guys he's not getting any air."I stated looking over my shoulder. They all backed up."Wow he's in your band."

"He needs air!!"Liam yelled nervously. I looked at Niall's body not moving. I hesitently lowered my head and connected our lips. I blew air into his mouth and pushed onto his chest. After a minute Niall breathed in deeply. His eyes fluttered open.

"Niall, you're OK..."I let out a sigh of relief. I was so relieved I pulled him into a hug.

"Mate, I'm so sorry, sorry I didn't believe you,"Harry apologized to Niall then turning to me,"And sorry to you Savannah."He pulled me into a hug. I wiggled out of it. Does he really think he could choke Niall out then hug and apologize so easily? I turned and ran into the house before I started crying. Tears streamed down my face.

"Savannah please."Harry begged. I turned around quickly.

"Why? Did you think you could almost kill Niall then act like its fine!"I yelled.

"But-"Harry tried to speak.

"And you're giving me a bigger apology than you did to Niall!"I continued, gesturing to Niall. Harry covered his face with his hands. I sighed and walked into the house. I plopped down on the couch and a wave of tiredness washed over me. My eyelids got heavy.

~

I heard a smash.

"Dang it Louis!"

"It's your fault Niall!"

"Guys just clean it up!"

I groggily sat up and stretched. Niall, Louis and Zayn walked in front of me, smiling innocently. They were holding their hands behind their backs but the fronts of their shirts were splattered with something pink.

"What did you do now?"I sighed. Whilst turning around I saw shattered glass and a pinkish gooey substance splattered all over the white walls.

"What were you guys doing?!"I questioned.

"Well, Niall wanted a milkshake, but the blender didn't want to cooperate."Zayn explained making it sound like it was the blenders fault.

"Blame the blender."I muttered bending down to pick up the glass shards.

"Babe, you don't have to!"Niall exclaimed rushing to the floor and picking up glass.

"Just let her."Zayn whispered to Louis, who was nodding his head.

"Heard that."I snapped. They chuckled.

"Come on, leave Savannah alone."Niall said in a harsh tone.

"What is going on?"Liam questioned walking into the kitchen.

"Don't ask."Louis said shaking his head. I got up to throw away the glass shards when I felt a sharp pain in my foot.

"Ow!"I shrieked falling to my hands and knees getting more glass stuck in my skin.

"Oh my god, oh my god!"Niall panicked. Blood poured from my knees. Spots invaded my vision.

"Get her in the car! We have to take her to the hospital!"Zayn yelled. Faces were blurred above me. I felt myself getting lifted but the world seemed black. Then I drifted into nothing.