Chapter.4

Thank goodness it was finally later. Everybody was out in the lake except Zayn who was probably fixing his hair. Or looking in the mirror. The lake was so refreshing and we had access to jetskiis ,a floating trampoline and a dock to jump off of. I swam over to the trampoline and pulled myself on. The water was cold so I was happy I was out of it. I started bouncing when I felt it started to lean. Louis heaved himself on and started bouncing too. I continued jumping when he grabbed my waist and lifted me high.

"No Lou No!!"I shrieked, hitting his hands.

"OK."He sighed. Lou put me down. He didn't put up much of a fight. I knew he was gonna do something else. Lou wrapped his arms around my middle and jumped in.

"Lou!!"I screamed. The water was colder than before. And when I resurfaced everyone was chuckling hard. The water was really cold even though the sun was out. I went to the dock to lay out. The warm sun dried me up quick. I heard the dock creak, I peeked through eye.

"Hey Savannah.''Harry greeted sitting next to me. I internally sighed.

"Hi."I replied.

"Sorry for the other day at the mall."

Oh,it's okay." I said sitting up.

"No,I'm really, really sorry. I don't know what got into me."Harry apologized grabbing my hand and looking into my eyes.

"It's fine, Harry, really."I replied looking back into his emerald eyes. I rested my head on his shoulder looking out at the sun setting. So pretty. I felt his head on top of mine.

"Best friends?"Harry asked looking out at the sun too.

"Best friends." I answered snuggling closer to him.

~

"Coming inside?"said a familiar Irish accent. I turned my head causing Harry's to fall. Everyone else was inside already. How long had Harry and I been out here?

"Uh- Yeah."I got up. Harry stayed.

"Comin' lad?"Niall asked Harry.

"Umm- yeah be right there."Harry answered kinda dazed. He didn't break his gaze at the sun. Niall wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He pointed me in the direction of the house. I turned back to get a look at Harry. I wish I knew what he was thinking...

~

I got my pajamas and changed in the room. I walked into the living room.

"I'm huuuuuuuunngry."I whined walking into the kitchen, rubbing my stomach.

"You're just like Niall."Liam teased smiling.

"Speaking of food, I'm huuuuuunngry." Niall copied me grinning, walking into the kitchen.

"At least let me get something before you wipe out the cupboards."I joked.He put a hand on his chest acting hurt then laughed. I got out the poptart box and opened it. I pulled out a package, ripped it opened and munched on them happily.

"You don't want those toasted?"Niall asked. I shook my head. "Where's Harry?" I thought to myself. Niall's expression darkened.

"He's outside."Liam stated at me. Did I say that out loud? Whatever. I walked outside to see Harry laying down on the dock. As I got closer I noticed he was asleep. He's gonna get a sunburn if he stays out here any longer. He looked so cute sleeping I didn't want to wake him, but I had to.

"Harry...Harry."I whispered gently shaking his shoulder. Harry shifted but didn't wake up. I looked around and scanned the dock for sunscreen. I reached for it and squirted some on my hands. I gently rubbed some on Harry's chest. When I was done I layed down next to him. I layed my hands on my stomach and looked to the sky. I closed my eyes to think, but I ended up falling asleep.