Chapter.8

Why Niall? Why Niall!? How could he ask me that?

"Excuse me?"I asked offended. How could he ask me that? Niall was one of his best friends!

"Why Niall?"Harry asked again nonchalantly.

"What do you mean? You know I like him back too right? I was going to ask him if he wanted to be my boyfrie-"I started but got cut off by Harry's lips. Why would he do that? I pushed him back.

"Harry!"I yelled, with more than a hint of anger in my voice.

"I just wanted you to be mine, Savannah. Then when I found out you liked Niall, and he liked you too, I was crushed."Harry explained, his gaze fixed on the floor.

"That doesn't mean you can just kiss me like that!"

"He kissed you!?"yelled a voice. I knew right away it was Niall's Irish accent.

''Why...?"I muttered quietly. I have the perfect timing, I thought sarcastically as Niall stormed over to the bed.

"You kissed her?!"Niall  shouted, while gesturing from me to Harry with his hands.

"Mate, it was just-"Harry tried to explain. Niall cut him off my grabbing onto his collar and pulling his fist back. Harry raised his hands and cowered behind them.

"How could you?"Niall yelled, cocking his fist back even more. I couldn't watch this.

"Niall!!"I screamed, just trying to stop it. Niall turned his attention to me. The Irishman dropped Harry's collar and sighed.

"Sorry, mate. Just, how could you? You knew..."Niall questioned rubbing the back of his neck.

"You knew too."Harry retorted.

"And I knew too,"Louis joked standing in the doorway, striking a dramatic pose,"Not really, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Not the best timing."Harry said, referring to Lou. Story of my life.

"Well this has been sufficiently awkward."Zayn said, appearing behind Louis. 

"Tell me about it."I mumbled.

"Good news Ms. Kent, you can now leave the hospital but you have to take these. This is enough for 2 weeks and that is how long you will have to take them. "The doctor popped into the room, holding up a bottle of pills.

"Thanks-uhh- Dr. Westbay."I said reading his name tag.

"Well, your very welcome, Samantha."Dr. Westbay replied.

"Savannah."Niall corrected quickly."Her name is Savannah."

"Very sorry."The doctor apologized then walked out of the room. We all sat in my hospital room quietly.

"Oh Savannah I almost forgot..."Louis started then stopped.

"Forgot what?"I asked. Louis giggled.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I brought you some clothes.They're in the restroom."Louis finished.

"Thanks Boo Bear!"I said hugging him then walking to the bathroom. I changed quickly and stopped to look at myself in the mirror. My brown hair was in a mess. I combed it out with my fingers and tied it up in a side-bun. I turned on the water and splashed some on my face. A little better. At least Niall thinks I'm beautiful. I smiled and walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm ready, guys."I called out, but they weren't there. The room was empty."Guys?"

"AHH!"The boys jumped out and screamed. I jumped up and gave a little shriek.

"Haha, gotcha!"Harry giggled.

"You should have seen your face!"Louis poked my stomach.

"You guys suck!"I joked.

"Alright let's go now."Zayn said, still laughing.

"Ugh, I'm tired. Piggy-back?"I asked Niall.

"Gladly. C'mon Milady."Niall laughed as I jumped on his back. Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Liam walked down the hospital corridor as I giggled and laughed and Niall trotted.

"Giddy up!"I giggled. As the other boys walked out to their cars, Niall stopped and dropped me off of his back.

"What are you-?"

Niall pushed me up on the side of the wall, and leaned in close to me.

"Promise me you won't scare me like that again."Niall whispered, in my ear.

"I promise."I whispered back. Niall leaned in closer and pressed his lips on mine.

"If you don't come now, you will be left here."Zayn interrupted behind us. Niall pulled away and glared at him. I smiled and began walking to the car. Niall followed.

"Nice."Liam whispered to Niall, elbowing him in the side. Niall grabbed my hand and we strolled to the car. Then all of a sudden a group of paparazzi ambushed us from the parking lot.

"Who is this, Niall?"someone shouted.

"Why are you guys at a hospital?"a lady's voice asked. People grabbed and yanked at our arms. Someone pulled on my shirt and ripped from the shoulder to my bellybutton. We broke out into a run for our cars.

"Get in!"Niall shouted helping me into the car.

"Drive!"Harry yelled. The car started to move and soon the reporters were gone.

"Oh my god. Your shirt!"Harry pointed out. Oh gosh, I thought, you can see my bra!

"Don't worry,"Niall said"have my shirt."

Niall took his shirt off and handed it to me. Pulling it over my head, I noticed we were pulling up to the house.

"Thanks Niall."I thanked. We walked into the house. I plopped down on the couch.

"Hey, lads, what's today?"Liam asked the boys.

"Um- the 23rd."Harry replied.

"The 23rd!?"Louis shrieked,"We only have three more days here before we have to leave for the concert."

Three more days!? We have to make these last days unforgettable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I wasn't that proud of this chapter:/ But I hope it's good:) I'm ending each sentence with a face:p I'm dumb lol^_^ Well I'm still gonna continue so I hope to see you reading again!:{)