Chapter.9

"Three more days?"Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry and I asked in shock. Louis nodded sadly at this shocking news.

"What are we gonna do? We can't just sit here. This is the last couple days we have together in a long time!"Harry screamed, jumping around, looking at various things and screaming their names out."Monopoly! No! Smoothies! No we don't want Savannah to die! Twister! Oooh I like Twister! Or we can swim! Or we can watch Pretty Little Liars! Or-"

"Harry!"I shouted.

"Sorry. It's just that, we have to do something."Harry said.

"I know."Liam said grimly.

"So let's eat."Niall said walking to the cabinets.

"Niall!"Liam, Harry , Louis , Zayn. and I shouted, making Niall drop his apple.

"Apple!"Niall shrieked, dropping to his knees, pretending to cry over his lost apple.

"Forget about that! I have the perfect idea! Let's catch butterflies!"Louis said enthusiastically. Well that's better than nothing.

"That's better than nothing."Zayn said leading the way outside. We sat in the front yard, looking for butterflies. I saw this pretty yellow one and I ran out to catch it. It was so fast! I cupped it in my hands.

"Yeah!"I cried in triumph, showing my clamped hands to the rest.

"Savannah!"Niall yelled, running out to me. I looked around me. A car was coming straight for me. I  couldn't move. I shut my eyes for the impact. When I opened them again, Niall was on top of me, panting.

"Savannah, you said you wouldn't scare me anymore."Niall breathed out. Not knowing what to do, I leaned in closer and kissed him.

"What was that for?"Niall smiled.

"Why does there need to be a reason?"I asked back, smiling too. Niall gently kissed me on my nose and helped me up.

"So while we are bored out of our minds, you guys can go snog."Harry smiled. I looked at the evening sky. It was a pretty, dark blue color. Louis noticed my gaze at the beautiful sky.

"Oh yeah, guys, it might rain tonight and part of tomorrow."Louis said.

"Ugh."We all sighed. To ruin further, one of our last days would be raining.

''Stupid weather."Zayn muttered and shook his fist at the sky. Then a few drops fell out of the sky. Then a few drops escalated to raining cats and dogs.

"Get inside!"Louis shrieked. I started to run for the door when I felt someone pull my arm. Niall put my face in his hands.

"I've always wanted to do this."Niall whispered before he pulled me in for a kiss. The world around us seemed to disappear, the rain seemed to stop. He pulled back.

"Me too."I smiled uncontrollably. We walked hand-in-hand into the house soaking wet. The boys were smiling too.

"What? You can't pass out on that with your girlfriend."Niall laughed as the boys teased him. Girlfriend?

"So? Mrs. Horan, what would you like to do?"Zayn joked.

"Get out of these wet clothes."I replied, pulling on my shirt, making a wet slapping sound.

"Good idea."Harry said, pulling off his shirt and wringing it out in the sink. Louis peeled his shirt off and whipped Niall with it.

"Ow!"Niall cried holding his bum,"Oh so you wanna play like that huh?"

Niall pulled his undershirt off and flicked it back at Louis, who made a girlish scream.

"Zayn!"Liam screamed when Zayn whipped him. I sat back laughing while the boys whipped each other with their wet shirts. Suddenly the boys stopped and turned towards me.

"So you think you can just sit back and laugh?"Harry asked, mischieviously walking towards me. He twisted his towel up.

"And not join in on the fun?"Louis added, smirking.

"Run, Savannah!"Niall shrieked.Before I could even run, Niall picked me up and started running with me bridal-style. Niall bolted out of the back door, with me still in his arms.

"No fair!"Liam whined, chasing behind us. I giggled, watching Niall laughing and looking back at the guys. I didn't hear them anymore. I looked behind us and saw that they weren't there.

"Niall? Where did they go?"I asked. Niall looked at me and smiled.

"Niall? Where are we going?"I asked getting scared. I gasped. We came up into the little forest, but that wasn't what I gasped for. In the middle of a clearing was a table, two chairs, and the boys standing in servant outfits.

"Have a seat."Louis said in a deep, professional sounding voice. I sat down hesitantly , Niall across from me.

"So this is where you were taking me?"I asked shocked. High above us, entangled in the trees were little paper heart lanterns that were illuminating the clearing. Niall was so sweet.

"Like it?"Niall asked anxiously.

"Like it? I love it!"I replied.

"Really? Well you know I helped..."Louis said popping his collar.

"Well thank you Louis, and all of you guys."I said gratefully.

"Oh no! A paper lantern fell down. Savannah help me fix it"Niall pleaded.

"How? The trees are way up there."I gestured to the trees high above us. Niall gave me a mischievious look. That's what I get for asking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This isn't safe."I said uncertainly. To put one paper lantern back I had to get on Niall's shoulders while Niall got on Liam's shoulders.

"I won't drop you."Niall said reassuringly.

"Hope not."I muttered.

"Ok, little bit more to the left, Liam."Harry directed,"Other left, lad."

"Oh yeah."Liam said wobbling from side to side.

"Got it! Now just don't move."I said taking ahold of the lanterns.

"Ahhh!"Liam shrieked as we tumbled down and fell. The lanterns came ripping down with me. We ended up in a big scramble of limbs.

"I'm sooo sorry! I'm just soo sorry!"I apologized as the lanterns floated down to rest on Niall's head.

"Are you kidding me? This was awesome!"Niall shouted.

"Yeah"Zayn agreed, picking the lanterns of Niall's head.

"Well, 1 day down, 2 to go!"Louis shrieked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Hope its good!:) Sorry for the slow updates:( But I will try better this time! Hope to see you reading again!

  ~Julie