Chapter.5

I can't believe they would fight over me. Since when did they BOTH like me? How did this just come up?Why didn't they tell me before?

All these questions. No answers. I sighed.

"Morning Savannah."Liam yawned, stretching him arms.

"Oh Liam, you're still here."I replied. I was so trapped in my thoughts I failed to notice him still there.

"What's that's supposed to mean?"He joked,"I thought you loved me."Liam put a hand on his heart pretending to be hurt.

"I do Liam."I leaned in to play-kiss him on the cheek. He turned his cheek to me. Just as I was about to Harry busted through the door.

"Savannah, what are you doing!"Harry yelled. Talk about bad timing. I internally sighed so hard I think I ruptured something.

"It's soo not what it looks like Harry, I swear!"I apologized, Liam nodding frantically behind me.

"So first Niall and now you Liam! Hey Louis why don't you just come snog Savannah right now!"Harry yelled to the living room.

"OK Harry you need to calm down."Liam tried to reason. By now all of the boys were standing in the doorway watching Harry's tantrum.

"Please just let me talk to Savannah alone please."Harry pleaded. Liam nodded and walked out of the door. The boys still were right by the door just in case something went...wrong.

"Harry, me and Liam were just joking around, it wasn't real. I said "Oh Liam you're still here" But I didn't mean it that way, but he pretended to take it the wrong way and then he said that I don't love him b-" Harry cut me off by pushing his lips on mine. I was caught off guard but I kissed back eventually. He pulled back. Harry flashed his adorable crooked smile and I smiled. Wait. Why did I just kiss my best friend?

"Wait, Harry, we're still just best friends right?"I asked nervously. His smile dropped.

"Uh- yea sorry I just had to..."Harry replied trailing off at the end.

"Aww."The boys chorused from the other side of the door. I giggled and Harry smiled. Harry got up and opened the door. Niall was leaning on the door so he ended up on his face. We all laughed. I offered Niall a hand and he quickly grabbed it and stood up.

"So, are you guys...you know."Louis asked putting his hands together, asking if we were dating now.

"Savannah, I'm sorry, I didn't tell them anything."Harry said blushing.

"It's OK."I replied back giggling. We all stood there in mine and Harry's room.

"Awkward..."Zayn whispered. We all started laughing.

"Let's play something outside. It's not that hot or anything, and it's beautiful out."Louis said enthusiastically.

"Do you wanna play tag or hide-and-seek(at that part Liam looked at me and harry)or what..."Liam asked suggestively.

"Let's play hide-and-seek."Harry said looking at me smiling."And let's do partners."

"On your mark, get set.....Pick your partners!"I yelled. Harry strolled slowly over to me like he thought I was already his partner. I felt a tug on my hand. I turned to see Niall smiling holding my hand.

"Hope you don't mind..."Niall said blushing.

"Why would I?"I replied giggling looking into his beautiful blue eyes. If there was no Harry, me and Niall would be bestfriends. But since I met Niall, I've had the biggest crush on him. So big I haven't told Harry yet. I've told Liam though just because he's Liam and I had to tell someone. I turned to Harry. He had a look of annoyance plastered on his face standing next to Zayn. I just started another fight, didn't I?